Non-Rangers Summer 2021 Transfers

Wee Lassie Laxalt is about to complete a £3.5m move from AC Milan to Dinamo Moscow.

How have Milan managed to swindle the Russians like that?

Adam Lewis (Liverpool u21 who was linked with us and played under Gerrard) signed on loan at Livingston

Doesn't appear to have played that many minutes the season just gone. Contract situation or just better players in front of him?

I don't watch championship much at all mate BTW, I genuinely have no idea.
Decent player / very versatile.

Just competition for places at Brentford I think - guess they think they can get a better player for the Prem.. think he’ll get another championship move to be honest.

Reactions: cav
Decent player / very versatile.

Just competition for places at Brentford I think - guess they think they can get a better player for the Prem.. think he’ll get another championship move to be honest.
Nottingham Forest being linked with him.

Leeds after highly rated Dutch winger Noa Lang from Club Brugge, could be good for us if they have dropped the interest in Kent.

He'll have been signed as Grealish's replacement.

Journo on a podcast I was listening to last week said Pep is punting Sterling or Mahrez in order to ger Grealish in.
My mates a Villa fan, there's allegedly rumours down that way that Grealish hasn't always been injured but been hooked on some prescription medication Zopiclone and booze.

I think him going to an even "bigger" club could wreck him if thats the case

Leeds after highly rated Dutch winger Noa Lang from Club Brugge, could be good for us if they have dropped the interest in Kent.
He’s quality! Would like to see him in the Prem

we’re gonna have to fight off interest from more than Leeds for Kent though I’m thinking.

Wolves close to signing Yerson Mosquera a 20y/o centre back who plays for Atletico Nacional.

Decent prospect but his form has dipped recently which saw him being dropped - no surprise for someone that age.

£35k a week sounds great and Vancouver is a lovely place - so long as you are not a professional football player. Surely, at his age, he will not go for that.
Decided he doesn’t have a chance of playing for the NT under current management, apparently.

Decided he doesn’t have a chance of playing for the NT under current management, apparently.
I doubt his focus is playing for Scotland though. He'd get a deal, albeit at lower wages probably, in a top European League - including staying in Portugal. Could probably even get a move to the English Championship - or the Dhims. The latter would guarantee him Scotland caps.:rolleyes:

Reactions: LRM
Back