Non Rangers Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Is this where we talk about Rangers transfers since all the talk about other transfers is in the rangers transfer thread?

Inter trying to flog Eriksen on loan to anyone that will take him, they'll even pay half his wages just to get rid.

Be delighted to see the back of him.

Inter trying to flog Eriksen on loan to anyone that will take him, they'll even pay half his wages just to get rid.

Wonder what has gone on there?!
He , as we all know, only went there in January.

EPL teams should be all over that.

He was brilliant, until he downed tools last season.

What happened at Inter?

Cannot believe what I've just witnessed

Easily the worst player on the park in that Champions League final

Got relegated with Stoke and is responsible for the worst open goal miss of all time (arguably)

Debatable whether he should even be a professional footballer

Yet he's somehow managed to sign for the European champions

His agent has pulled a madness

I think he must have caught the PSG and Bayern chairmen riding each other.

"What would it take for you to keep this quiet?"

"PSG need to sign me for a couple of years and then Bayern have to sign me"

I cant think of any other plausible explanation.

Wonder what has gone on there?!
He , as we all know, only went there in January.

Conte told Inter not to sign him beforehand, said he was like a man down without the ball and offered little in attack... He was bang on, he's been absolutely terrible.

What happened at Inter?

The downed tools form of the previous 18 months carried over. Hasn't kicked his own arse and Conte has no interest in playing passengers.

I’m convinced sometimes players are signed by having either a double barrelled or fancy sounding name . There’s no other explanation for some transfers we’ve seen . Crazy stuff

What happened at Inter?

After watching the Spurs documentary it looked like Eriksen just gave up on football. Even after his move it would have been hard to pick yourself up and get going again.

I dont think Conte likes flair midfielders either so its not been a good fit. How much is he on at Inter? Could we afford the other half? haha!!....

Back