Official Non Rangers Transfers Summer 2023

I see Harvey Gilmour Billy's little brother has been released by Kilmarnock, there was alot of talk a year ago about him being just as good as billy.

PSV and Feyenoord both chasing after Ausburg striker Pepi, rumoured to cost around 11 million.

Santiago Gimenez attracting the interest of Atletico Madrid, Inter Milan, AC Milan, Napoli and some PL clubs. Hope he stays another season.

Gündogan off to Barca after tomorrow's UCL final apparently, 3 year deal.
Still wondering how Barca is paying for all this. They'll be out of Camp Nou for a year and playing in a smaller stadium this new season, so the drop in revenue will be staggering (Camp Nou 99,354 v Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys 55,926)

With them playing there i'll be able to hear the games as it's a 15 min stroll from my house

Feyenoord captain Orkun Kökcü (22) set to sign a 5 year deal with Benfica according to Dutch media

- 30 million euro inital fee
- Gets the #10 at Benfica
- 120 million buy out clause
- 20% of future sales to go to Feyenoord

Feyenoord captain Orkun Kökcü (22) set to sign a 5 year deal with Benfica according to Dutch media

Great move for both clubs and player, I expected a EPL to come in and out muscle everyone else though.

Great move for both clubs and player, I expected a EPL to come in and out muscle everyone else though.
Personally think he's better suited for the likes of Dortmund or Liverpool, but money talks.

If he played at Ajax he'd fetch 80 million, but 30 (max 54) for Feyenoord is a new record.

Personally think he's better suited for the likes of Dortmund or Liverpool, but money talks.

If he played at Ajax he'd fetch 80 million, but 30 (max 54) for Feyenoord is a new record.

They would have been good too, I reckon he’s good enough to play for most teams atm.

Some EPL club (Chelsea) will buy him for £80m in Jan

A good six months in the Portuguese Liga and UCL and he probably could end up there.

Zaniolo has been made available by Galatasary. Juventus want him and have dropped there interest in Berardi and Lazio now tipped to sign him.

Juventus always have passed on Milik and pushing ahead with Gnonto.

Man U are apparently thinking of sending Mason Greenwood on loan to a Continental club next season:

Will go to a backward country where he will be seen as a feminist. Saudi ?

He’ll move to Man City in 12 months for about 100m. Next Gundogan.

Gimenez is an absolute baller. My Mexican friends here in NY told me he’d be great in Europe & he’s proven them right.

Could see him do well at Atletico or the like!
Only cost 6 million. We got him thanks to our director ten Kloese who worked for the Mexican FA for many years.

His fiancée is a nutter as well, she went dressed in a Feyenoord top to the Ajax v Feyenoord game.

Chelsea make £102m offer for Federico Valverde of Real Madrid. :oops:

According to the Guardian, the Spurs boss wants to rival Newcastle for the signing of James Maddison.

....Wonder how that will work when you think of Newcastle's new found wealth

West Ham have set an asking price of £120million for their captain, but Arsenal will hope to strike a deal closer to £90m — which would make Rice their club-record signing.

Source London Evening Standard

Was over for Ajax v Feyenoord in March. He was the stand out. Really impressed.

Benfica is a great move for the platform to get that next level transfer.

Inter's Cameroon keeper Andre Onana has reportedly agreed a deal with Chelsea but Inter want more than the £34m Chelsea are offering.

'Yerry Mina, Andros Townsend and Asmir Begovic will leave Everton after their contracts expire this month while Seamus Coleman and Tom Davies have been offered new deals, the Premier League club said on Friday'. (Reuters)

Andros Townsend would be a good pick up if he is over the injury he had.

Great set piece taker and ability to shoot from outside the box

Annoyingly, this player looks interesting for the sheep.

8 goals from midfield at 23 playing for a top-6 Croatian side.

They're willing to take some chances on players like this, and he does look decent.

I know this is sacrilegious, but I feel like Scottish football needs Aberdeen to be pretty decent next season with regards European results and the coefficient. Hearts and Hibs will struggle to qualify past round 3 if the draw is harsh.

They're willing to take some chances on players like this, and he does look decent.

I know this is sacrilegious, but I feel like Scottish football needs Aberdeen to be pretty decent next season with regards European results and the coefficient. Hearts and Hibs will struggle to qualify past round 3 if the draw is harsh.

If you're expecting or hoping for anyone other than Rangers to significantly help the coefficient then you'll be in for a disappointment.

If you're expecting or hoping for anyone other than Rangers to significantly help the coefficient then you'll be in for a disappointment.

Probably. But I'd always choose hoping then being disappointed over the alternative, I suppose!

If they keep the majority of their squad and drop into the ECL, I could see Aberdeen picking up a few results. Were they to get a kind draw and end up in the EL, they'll most likely get a doing.

Only expectations for Hearts and Hibs is for the latter to win in the second qualifying round, then the draw becomes pretty difficult.

Back