Official Non Rangers Transfers Summer 2023

Did I read an article the other day comparing Cifuentes to Kokcu in terms of style of play - obviously not the same level?

Can’t find the article.

Manchester United are ready to move for Jordan Pickford regardless of whether David de Gea leaves, according to TalkSport.

Great signing I’d say.

Really surprised he hasn’t gone to one of the big clubs.
Villa have been very clever in the market over the last 18 months or so and this is another superb move.

Theyve really turned around the Club's transfer operation from the days of spending loads on dross, like the majority of the EPL.

Solid Coach and some Top Players now onboard, they must be looking to finish inside the 6.

Seem to be doing good business this summer, they have just signed Igor Thiago from Ludogorets.

Probably about €15m spent on the pair of them.

If transfermarkt is close to correct, they've spent €7.5m on Thiago and €6m on a young winger from Lech Poznan, Skoras.

Ronny Deila in as their manager now too.

Antef Tsoungui from Brighton to Feyenoord on a 3 year free transfer.

Yankuba Minteh on a 1 year loan deal from Newcastle to Feyenoord.

In manager transfer news.

Ex Ajax, Dortmund, Lyon coach Peter Bosz signs for PSV

Ajax sign Sparta Rotterdam (who finished 5th) coach Maurice Steijn after Knutsen (BOGO glimt) negotiations failed.

New LFC signing Alexis has been house hunting just north of Blackpool, his advisers have told him, you will love Fleetwood Mac

bad-joke.gif

If transfermarkt is close to correct, they've spent €7.5m on Thiago and €6m on a young winger from Lech Poznan, Skoras.

Ronny Deila in as their manager now too.

Fergal Harkin is the d.o.f there too, the city group connection.

I can actually see the sense in the Gundogan departure I could see how he would slip back slightly, City, if Silva leaves is just f*cking bonkers to me, as it has always been as his supposed departure has hung around for a while.

I see Grealish was asking Silva not to go so you would assume it must be getting quite openly spoken about

Napoli reported to make a 18 million bid for Feyenoord defender Dávid Hancko.

Bought last year for 6 million with a contract until 2026, Feyenoord wishing at least 23 million.

Villa have been very clever in the market over the last 18 months or so and this is another superb move.

Theyve really turned around the Club's transfer operation from the days of spending loads on dross, like the majority of the EPL.

Solid Coach and some Top Players now onboard, they must be looking to finish inside the 6.
They're in for Kieran Tierney which is a bit bizarre, but Emery did sign him for Arsenal.

They're clearly an ambitious club, yet they're trying to sign someone who is rarely fit, and even when he has been fit he has barely been selected.
Barely selected for the second best team in the league. Villa are seventh. Would be a quality signing for them. Hasn't really had any fitness issues this season for Arsenal.

Man U are reportedly willing to sell Jadon Sancho. Villa have been linked but seemingly don't want to pay the asking price.

Ange already looking for good Japanese players...Stuttgart defender Hiroki Ito.
They are looking at Jadon Sancho too ..Man U want 60 million...other clubs are looking at him too though.Jadon needs a manager he can click with to kick start his career. Brentford's Raya looks to be Spurs bound too.
PSG have joined in the Kane chase.

Info from London Evening Standard

Gini Wijnaldum reportedly in talks with Feyenoord and PSV for a return to the Eredivisie after AS Roma talks break down.

Also reportedly Barcelona show a interest in 22 year old rightback/central defender Geertruida from Feyenoord and are thinking about making a 10 million + 5 million bonusses deal for the defender who's market value in March was around 18 million.

Laughable bid from Barcelona.

Not even sure Wijnaldum would stand out in the Eredivisie these days. Completely chucked football after getting his big PSG contract.

Doubt there's much to it but a few more senior "journalists" saying that Arsenal are seriously interested in Havertz for the right price. Chelsea willing to sell but would ask for a lot.

Thought Chelsea were getting a generational talent when they signed him but a combination of things have seen him struggle a bit. Might do well in a more fluid attacking system under Arteta but doubt Arsenal would spend the money when they're prioritising other areas of the pitch

What a signing that would be for Newcastle

Havertz is an interesting one. Never really sure what his best position is.

Back