Non-Scots who just got us.

Fort Knox

Obviously bears like the Ferguson bros, not to mention namesake Ian must have loved pulling on the famous jersey every week, but what non-Scot do you think took the club to their heart most?

I’m spilt between Ray Wilkins, just a class act on/off the pitch and big Dado, who would have ran through brick walls for us.

Terry Butcher for sure. That lad was the sort of bam pot we could do with in the squad now. Did he not boot down the door to the refs changing room after a game one time? That's the sort of passion I want in players pulling on our jersey
Yes that would do mate. Don’t remember if it was the ref’s door but I’m pretty sure Billy McNeil was doing an interview after they had beaten us at the piggery and you just saw the back man in the background kicking the door.

Another shout for Prso. Love the video's of him belting out Follow Follow on the bus.

Also not sure about "getting us", but Shota Arveladze always looked absolutely pished in any trophy celebration videos, looked liked he was having a great time.

Attila The Tim Slayer ,Big Dado .

On Hateleys return to Rangers you could smell the fear as the big yin pronounced I'm here to play for Glasgow Rangers as he sauntered through Paisley International Airport
I still reckon those cunts made a meal of the goalmouth scramble to get the big yin sent off & A perfectly good goal chopped off.

Two players who were brilliant assets to themselves & Rangers FC..regularly ragdoll Defenders with their style of play but equally good with the head & feet.

What a find both guys turned out to be pivotal in every way no matter how Walter or Eck set the team out.

Last edited:
Sat beside Ronald DeBoer at one of those sponsor do's, although he was very reserved and a bit taken aback by the general drinking stuff, he did say the relationship between the team and the supporters was the best and he loved it!

Back