Non sponsored top?

Iandocgrk

Iv always bought the new top as it is but I’m not a fan of the sponsor on this one I don’t know what it is about it, 2 questions really?

1- the Castore pre order only has the sponsored top will I need to goto the mega store on the 1st

2- will both the front and back sponsor be removed

thanks in advance

Iv always bought the new top as it is but I’m not a fan of the sponsor on this one I don’t know what it is about it, 2 questions really?

1- the Castore pre order only has the sponsored top will I need to goto the mega store on the 1st

thanks in advance

Slightly related but when I bought the 2012/2013 shift, I got that without the sponsorship no bother - just can't remember what the process was. I think they have to be quite accommodating in terms of drinks/gambling sponsors, but im not sure about the back sponsor since it's neither.

Can't answer your first question as every one of us have hopefully not been in the megastore for years.

I've got a non sponsored home top from last year but the utilita sponsoring is still on the back so I can only imagine it will be the same this year.

I also had to wait probably about 4 weeks after the initial launch to get it.

Hope this helps.

I'd certainly think/ that Castore will have a good range of stuff which has absolutely no sponsor being plastered all over their stuff. The Hagi hoody, for example.

Where they can, Castore will want to avoid their gear becoming a walking billboard for the Kindred group. And rightly so.

I hope Bisgrove lines up a better shirt sponsor next year when this 32Red pish is done.

Slightly related but when I bought the 2012/2013 shift, I got that without the sponsorship no bother - just can't remember what the process was. I think they have to be quite accommodating in terms of drinks/gambling sponsors, but im not sure about the back sponsor since it's neither.

the unsponsored 2012 top was available at launch on the website(though in limited numbers) before that the process was that you could go to the megastore and ask them to order one in for you.

thanks in advance

The unsponsored Hummel stuff only had the 32 red removed, still had Utilita on the back

Isn’t that just about non-branded or subtly branded “products”.

I’m taking that as rangers leisure wear like T-shirt’s, polos, hoodys etc.

Don’t see much reference to unsponsored strips (apart from the infant kits)

There wasn’t really a process as such. There was always just a limited number produced and sold. Was certainly the case between 2007-2012 anyway.

Am I correct in thinking that years back when Carling sponsored us they produced shirts minus the sponsor for all Muslim Bears etc. Might have dreamt that. Still. For 60 notes I don't think it's too much to ask really.

Am I correct in thinking that years back when Carling sponsored us they produced shirts minus the sponsor for all Muslim Bears etc. Might have dreamt that. Still. For 60 notes I don't think it's too much to ask really.

both the Carling and Tennents tops were available without sponsorship.

I’m not waiting that long tbh if it’s weeks after I’ll just get the train upto the mega store on the first unless there’s another pre launch batch released

thanks guys

I wonder if we are prevented from selling these under the terms of the sponsorship agreement. Fair enough not having the gambling ads on kids tops but can’t imagine 32Bet would be happy for us to sell unbranded adult tops.

I'd love the grey and orange training gear without unibet

I just contacted Castore via instagram message to ask about this.
I asked if any training gear would be available without the 'Unibet' sponsor.
They replied 'unfortunately not'.
Shame, will buy the navy blue training 1/4 zip top all the same but would have preffered this without the unibet logo.

Castore saying the away kit isn't like the leaked images
Beahon says it's all white
An all white, long sleeved, sponsor-less top !!

That’s gutting to read there’s more than likely gonna be no option without the sponsors then, the 32 red I don’t mind but it’s the bit under it, I’ll put up with it right enough but I’m ragin I didn’t pre order now

cheers troops

I'm a weirdo who always buys the long-sleeved sponsor less top if available.

A little disappointing if that isn't an option.

Back