Normal allocation for potential Aberdeen cup tie?

sregnar

My mates just sent me this. Aberdeen have released ticket info for the game and are selling the sections to season ticket holders that we would be entitled to with the 20% cup percentage.

Unless they are planning to move them season ticket holders if we were to get through that is.

https://www.afc.co.uk/2019/02/19/28878/

Last edited:
Wonder if this is set in stone or whether they'll revisit the allocation arrangements if / when we win tomorrow?

It's pish for our fans but we have done it to away supports at Ibrox so it is what it is.

I should get a ticket regardless of allocation though.

Wonder if this is set in stone or whether they'll revisit the allocation arrangements if / when we win tomorrow?

It's pish for our fans but we have done it to away supports at Ibrox so it is what it is.

It’s not really the point is it ? I’ll get a ticket too , but it’s a clear breach of the cup rules . They can’t cite security reasons as they gave us that allocation for years .

When have we done it? Can’t recall us refusing to give more tickets in the cup as stated in the rules.

Not saying you’re wrong, just can’t think of any.

It’s not really the point is it ? I’ll get a ticket too , but it’s a clear breach of the cup rules . They can’t cite security reasons as they gave us that allocation for years .
Rangers would have agreed to the reduced allocation if they are going ahead with it.

If we wanted the 20% they would need to give us it.

When have we done it? Can’t recall us refusing to give more tickets in the cup as stated in the rules.

Not saying you’re wrong, just can’t think of any.

Ayr this year in LC. They asked for more, we rejected due to us selling tickets next to those sections (or something of that ilk).

The Old Bill will have final say as always with these things. If they can't properly segregate 4.4k of us then it wont get sanctioned imo. Not sure how easy it would be to reinstate the old allocation now the fence has moved?

I'm obviously hoping we get 20% but not in the slightest surprised if we don't.

Rangers would have agreed to the reduced allocation if they are going ahead with it.

If we wanted the 20% they would need to give us it.
Were not through so doubt they spoken to us . Like killie away they said they couldn’t do a ballot due to lack of time due to Cowdenbeath postponement so doubt we’ve been in touch .

The Old Bill will have final say as always with these things. If they can't properly segregate 4.4k of us then it wont get sanctioned imo. Not sure how easy it would be to reinstate the old allocation now the fence has moved?

I'm obviously hoping we get 20% but not in the slightest surprised if we don't.

The old fence is still there I think . How could the police say they couldn’t do it when done before ?

The old fence is still there I think . How could the police say they couldn’t do it when done before ?

Is the old fence still there? Genuine question as I dont know, you can't see it from the away end.

If so, then there is no reason for us not getting that.

Were not through so doubt they spoken to us . Like killie away they said they couldn’t do a ballot due to lack of time due to Cowdenbeath postponement so doubt we’ve been in touch .
I would imagine they have spoken to us but obviosuly don't know for sure.

We've not taken the 20% when we have played at the Piggery in the cup so wouldn't be surprised if we never pursued it with the sheep.

Plod will also have a say as well.

I would imagine they have spoken to us but obviosuly don't know for sure.

We've not taken the 20% when we have played at the Piggery in the cup so wouldn't be surprised if we never pursued it with the sheep.

Plod will also have a say as well.

Aye that's my thinking. When we played the poets home / away in the cups the usual allocations were used.

BF3, BF4 and BF5 is greyed out on the seating plan for tomorrow night, so I am assuming they are reserved for Killie fans, regardless if they have sold tickets or not. If the rule is there we should insist it be applied at Pittodrie if we get through.

Unless I’m mistaken it only states the south stand is available to purchase and not specific sections within it. If I’m correct then we could still get however many sections that equates to 20%. If I’m wrong I’ve obviously missed something.

the fence is still there 100% or at least it was at the 4-2 game. it's also never moved. It used to divide our section.

Not a lot the club can do until we get past Killie. A win tomorrow and I'm sure they will make the request on Thu.

That doesn’t actually say they are selling our potential sections in the south stand. Only that tickets are available in the south stand which would be correct t even if we got the 20%

Unless I’m mistaken it only states the south stand is available to purchase and not specific sections within it. If I’m correct then we could still get however many sections that equates to 20%. If I’m wrong I’ve obviously missed something.

All season ticket holders can purchase their seat tomorrow. There are season ticket holders in every section in the south stand, except the normal away section.

My mates just sent me this. Aberdeen have released ticket info for the game and are selling the sections to season ticket holders that we would be entitled to with the 20% cup percentage.

Unless they are planning to move them season ticket holders if we were to get through that is.

https://www.afc.co.uk/2019/02/19/28878/

It looks like they have agreed the price and allocation regardless of opposition so would mean Aberdeen have been in talks with both clubs

Current allocation of 1903 then

That doesn’t actually say they are selling our potential sections in the south stand. Only that tickets are available in the south stand which would be correct t even if we got the 20%

All season ticket holders can purchase their seat tomorrow. They have season ticket holders in those sections.

Both teams must have been contacted for prices and segregations to be agreed to allow Aberdeen to start selling tickets.

I think we need to worry about Kilmarnock first but even if we take care of them, I feel it’s unlikely that we would get 20%. What’s absolutely certain is that they would absolutely not sell 80%.

If we get through tonight, the club should absolutely fight for 20% or at the very least a bigger allocation than usual.

I think with the loyalty our support show, it would be nice having the club fight our corner for a change given there are rules in place regarding cup allocations.

If Aberdeen hide behind the police as an excuse then we should call it out as the bullshit it is.

If (big if) we get through tomplay them and it went to a reply we’d have to give them 20% too.

Yeah my worry is the club will be happy to accept the normal allocation given the headache they could face if it goes to a replay.

If the potential next round was at Ibrox instead of Pittodrie, we'd need to be shifting Season Ticket holders in the Broomloan as well i'd imagine?

It looks like they have agreed the price and allocation regardless of opposition so would mean Aberdeen have been in talks with both clubs

Current allocation of 1903 then

What a surprise we rolled over

Back