Normal allocation for potential Aberdeen cup tie?

No, hadn't seen it.

RANGERS will be allocated 2088 tickets for the Scottish Cup quarter-final tie against Aberdeen at Pittodrie on Sunday, March 3.
In line with competition rules, Rangers requested a 20% allocation but Aberdeen insist that because of limitations imposed within their safety certificate they can only give 10% of Pittodrie’s capacity.

Absolute bollocks. the police were fine with our previous allocation. Walked over again, our timid MD Robertson probably sent them a thank you letter.

If they cant abide with the rules regarding allocation of cup tickets they should not be allowed to play in the competition or they should not be able to have a home tie

Is there a fence at the Piggery segregating both fans or at Ibrox? Total cop out this segregation nonsense, everywhere else has a row of stewards and a buffer zone separating fans!

Lucky enough joint 1st with attendance in our supporters club and me and one of my mates will get the 2 tickets. Shame for the other boys who go but 2 out of the 3 got Aberdeen in the cccs for the cup and wouldn’t have got a ticket other wise.

We got 4 for Hibernian and I got 1 through my season ticket on cccs for Hibernian so all 5 sorted for that just one missing Aberdeen at the moment.

We should have demanded the Dick Donald stand if they could not provide proper segregation for 20% at any other part of the sheep pen.
It is an absolute farce, if they were to give us the 4000 that we should get, it would be a full house showcasing Scottish football, now there will be empty seats making it look as amateurish as usual.
Although they were drawn at home, we can sell out our allocation 2000 or 4000, therefore we should get a larger share of the gate money as if we sold out a larger allocation, assuming they have the usual empty seats.
Does everybody pick and choose the rules where we are concerned, we wanted to reduce ticket prices for last night but the tail wagged the dog and £27 was the price. Yet when we want to go by the rules it's a totally different result.

If this goes to a replay we must give then normal allocation.

We should have demanded the Dick Donald stand if they could not provide proper segregation for 20% at any other part of the sheep pen.
It is an absolute farce, if they were to give us the 4000 that we should get, it would be a full house showcasing Scottish football, now there will be empty seats making it look as amateurish as usual.
Although they were drawn at home, we can sell out our allocation 2000 or 4000, therefore we should get a larger share of the gate money as if we sold out a larger allocation, assuming they have the usual empty seats.
Does everybody pick and choose the rules where we are concerned, we wanted to reduce ticket prices for last night but the tail wagged the dog and £27 was the price. Yet when we want to go by the rules it's a totally different result.

If this goes to a replay we must give then normal allocation.
Surely if this undersells by 2,000 then Aberdeen should take the financial hit and Rangers should be allocated attendance monies that reflect the further 2,000 we were due according to the rules and that we would have guaranteed selling?

What’s the effing problem allowing us the 4k?

95% of supporters are bussed in and out and I’d guess many don’t step foot out of the bus park. Barely even bumped into an Aberdeen fan in all the times I’ve been up there. It’s not as if they’d be thousand of bears all over the city, and even if there was so what? The stand can easily be segregated too.

Back