Normal allocation for potential Aberdeen cup tie?

Motherwell, Hamilton and Cowdenbeath so far. No email for sheep which is a bit frustrating.

Nothing for me again. Pissed off

No doubt some that couldn’t be bothered buying 1 for the Killie game 2 weeks ago will have got 1.

I got one.

That's me now on 4 for the season.

Motherwell
Cowdenbeath (Scottish Cup)
Livingston
Aberdeen (Scottish Cup)

Kick in the stones that. Stood at Cowdenbeath for 2 hours and froze my bollocks off, then spent £54 for the two Kilmarnock games and still nothing.

Mate no offence but you're saying that as though Cowdenbeath was a chore when loads couldn't get tickets and you're no different to the thousands of others who've been to Killie (most 3 times).

There will be another couple of thousand who are in your situation.

Mate no offence but you're saying that as though Cowdenbeath was a chore when loads couldn't get tickets and you're no different to the thousands of others who've been to Killie (most 3 times).

There will be another couple of thousand who are in your situation.

Fair enough mate. Was more of a dig at how shite we played that night but probably didn't put word it very well.

Fair enough mate. Was more of a dig at how shite we played that night but probably didn't put word it very well.

Understand the frustration mate.

Since we've been back up a I haven't had a 'big game' on the cccs apart from the previously gaurenteed 1 mentally challenged game per season.

Been fortunate this season I've got the game against them in March but in previous years its been terrible.

There must be a better way to work it other than pure luck.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/aberdeen-scottish-cup-allocation/

Police NOT mentioned

Aberdeen refuse to offer a configuration in their stadium that adheres to competition rules

Aberdeens ‘Safety certificate’ therefore gives them a sporting advantage in non compliance with competition rules
If they can't allocate the correct level of seating to us, they should be forced to mark the remainder of that allocation out of bounds and shouldn't be able to sell it to their advantage....

Imagine the uproar if we said we can't give you 20% as per the rules, tough luck. They'd want us chucked out the cup.

Hopefully we pump them in their own midden anyway, but if this goes to a replay we should give them the usual away corner and %^*& all else.

So those claiming this was a police decision are talking bollocks then? It was the sheep who stated they couldnt accommodate the larger allocation?

Nothing for me. Worst year ever on cccs

Livingston, Hamilton and Kilmarnock

Been a total waste of time being in it!

Notice a lot of folk saying t he police will block us getting the full allocation as though it should be accepted fact. Can anyone offer any reasoning for this?
Apart from the time when some sheep fans made themselves look like tits by gunning along the track and hitting an old guy what habe the larger Rangers support done wrong to lead you to this conclusion?
I wasn't led to any conclusion ,I had someone who would know how many tickets we were allocated

So those claiming this was a police decision are talking bollocks then? It was the sheep who stated they couldnt accommodate the larger allocation?

Don't be kidded on that police didn't have any input in.

Very well us putting a statement , we good are that, but behind it they ensure it worded to ease any issue

Another big game with no ticket, fantastic!!!

Here’s to another trip to rugby park after the split.

A joke, when you consider Man U took over a whole end at Stamford bridge a few days ago (I know different competition, country etc, but still).

They had rules, and they stuck to them.

The thing that must sicken people without the allocation will be seeing gaps in the Aberdeen areas of the ground. We should have insisted they give us the full 20%.

Who from the media or club groups is willing to ask Ian Maxwell (SFA) why a club is openly able to flout rules by refusing to obtain an appropriate safety certificate

Wheres the sporting integrity

If Rangers are 50% short then the Dick Donald stand should be shut leaving Aberdeen 50% short

Who from the media or club groups is willing to ask Ian Maxwell (SFA) why a club is openly able to flout rules by refusing to obtain an appropriate safety certificate

Wheres the sporting integrity

If Rangers are 50% short then the Dick Donald stand should be shut leaving Aberdeen 50% short
It's not Aberdeen who are refusing the 20%.

Police Scotland intervened and refused.

Got two.
Son and me are delighted.
Already on four but have other season ticket methods.
Bit like being a member of a supporters bus.:))

Back