Northern Ireland Women

If you lived in Norn iron you'd know they've been at this for decades.. the simple fact is the ifa have bent over backwards for these bastards for years and quite simply no matter what they fold on next, the grass at Windsor would never be green enough for 90% of these rebels.
100% nail on head. They want rid of Northern Ireland totally. The talk of an all Ireland team comes up now and again and also an all Ireland league

Truth of the matter is even if we flew a rainbow and peace flag on top of Windsor park and changed the national anthem to kumbyah they still would find something to be offended at

Kyle Lafferty's agent is a Sinn Fein supporting scumbag, surprised he got involved with such a low life, Gerry Carlisle is his name, a real shit stirrer.
Yup, from Andytown. Owns (or owned) a pub in the Kennedy Centre on the Falls along with Niall McGinn.

I was about to cite ...

And if a F**ian should speak to you,
In his bold F**ian tongue,
They will speak of their friendship,
"Why can`t we be one?"
Just you point to the Red Hand
Topped by the Queen`s Crown,
And say you side by side with Scotland,
And they won`t let us down!

... and then remembered that nationalist gang up at Holyrood, who would - nowadays - gladly go to bed with the rebel scum from beyond the Irish Sea if it helps their "cause for Independence" :eek:

Poor choice of Captain.
She got it because she’s one of the more senior players and is a good leader on the pitch. I’d also guess it was also a message that your religion won’t stop you being picked as captain, any more than any other RC NI player or manager has been hampered by their religious beliefs previously.

Yet, as said, it’s still not enough. It’s clearly obvious when you watch she’s one of very few who don’t sing it. The rest of the girls sing it loud and proud. I wonder what they’re thinking of this.

They make issues where none exist, then cry foul and bigotry. Cause and effect. It’s what they do.

Why didn’t this boot play for her beloved Free State?

A Cliftonville player that supports Celtic and RoI captaining a country she is politically opposed to even existing. Fucksake.
Because of the attention the men got in Euro 2016.

They are talking now about singing GSTQ and the soldiers song both at NI matches now. I’m sorry but the day and hour our anthem changes or we play another anthem to appease republicans who hate our existence then I’m defo out!

The sad thing is I think more than you believe within the NI support would bow down to this, NI support nowadays is majorty student middle class type families!

Do people not realise that in NI we all have different views on various topics and those views may not necessarily mean we support the”armed” struggle for a UI or the murder of innocent RC’s. Some people strongly believe in the union while others for a ui, while others may have a soft spot for either and then there are those who have little interest.

I watched the programme and felt everyone was (less the football agent) quite respectful to our country and didn’t come across as ira/ Sinn Fein loving or NI/prod hating individuals. To me they came across as people who wanted what is best for a divided society and that is a SPORTING anthem which everyone irrespective of political or religious belief can relate to. What they want is what Scotland and Wales have, something to lift the team and the fans prior to a game which unites them in the battle ahead. England and NI in my opinion should both have sporting anthems with GSTQ been played at UK national level. Why should England play GSTQ at their events. It is not their anthem it is ours collectively.

By the way I don’t support an all Ireland team nor an all Ireland league but I do support an all NI sporting anthem.

They are talking now about singing GSTQ and the soldiers song both at NI matches now. I’m sorry but the day and hour our anthem changes or we play another anthem to appease republicans who hate our existence then I’m defo out!

The sad thing is I think more than you believe within the NI support would bow down to this, NI support nowadays is majorty student middle class type families!
They being the BeleTele and the aforementioned Tim agent. The BeleTele got a 68% retain GSTQ result yesterday but they thrive on stirring the pot.

Just like the “UI is inevitable” brigade, they slabber incessantly but if the IFA pander to this then they need their head examined.

In response to a poster above, is there any media driven discussion to drop any anthems elsewhere? Would they stop playing the Soldiers Song at IRFU or GAA games “to avoid offence to a minority”? If not, why are the IFA being asked to? One way traffic.

Back