Not complaining but what happened to Hartson?

Hammy

They had him at Ibrox commenting on the Celtic game but then he just disappeared as soon as the Rangers chat start. Looked absolutely gutted, wouldn’t be surprised if he went off in a huff :D

I’m sure when Celtic are playing at home, Ally McCoist is able to be the professional and hangs about to give analysis on their game too. Pretty pointless Hartson being there.

Has no right being a football pundit right enough.

The fact that John Hartson is employed in professional football analysis is fucking embarrassing.

His pathetic ramblings after the mentally challenged game should see him put to pasture.

Neil McCann should take a video of this vacuous buffoons pish into his annual appraisal and walk out with double his wage.

Happier times....

images

:))

They had him at Ibrox commenting on the Celtic game but then he just disappeared as soon as the Rangers chat start. Looked absolutely gutted, wouldn’t be surprised if he went off in a huff :D

I’m sure when Celtic are playing at home, Ally McCoist is able to be the professional and hangs about to give analysis on their game too. Pretty pointless Hartson being there.

Earlier on tonight I thought he was about to break down in tears LOL.

He sounds as if he’s greeting, so f&ck him.

For some reason they only have one on at a time. Same last week, McCoist left after our game when they presented from their hovel.

Pretty sure McCoist was on during the Milan game. Only saw the end of the Prague home game, but recall Sutton’s rant (and was on his own) about Griffiths which sparked a confrontation afterwards.

As I said, not complaining. He’s stealing a living as a pundit (no ill will to the guy but he isn’t the most coherent).

Pretty sure McCoist was on during the Milan game. Only saw the end of the Prague home game, but recall Sutton’s rant (and was on his own) about Griffiths which sparked a confrontation afterwards.

As I said, not complaining. He’s stealing a living as a pundit (no ill will to the guy but he isn’t the most coherent).
He was there for both games with strachan. But since then there’s only been one in the ‘studio ‘.

I’ve met him a few times and he’s a really decent guy. Was always gutted we didn’t sign him back in the day as would’ve scored for fun in Advocaat’s time.
Decent guy my arse,he's a hate filled fat mentally challenged bastard,whose NEVER had a good thing to say about us.Saw one tv appearance when he couldn't even bring himself to say our name...kept referring to us as "them".%^*& him and %^*& the decent guy pish.

Sorry guys, you've got it all wrong.

Big Bad John had a big bastard bundle on a 4-1 pumping for the filth - the bet came in with seconds to go; who wouldn't be emotional?

Sorry to hear he'd lost a family member recently but still a cuñt.

I’ve met him a few times and he’s a really decent guy. Was always gutted we didn’t sign him back in the day as would’ve scored for fun in Advocaat’s time.
Hartson has proved time and again that he is a big fat numpty, by his comments and opinions.
Still, some guys like that. :p

Remember him and other celtic players up on stage giving it oooo aaah up the you know who.
Feck them all.

Back