Not enough evidence for Uefa to proceed against sparta

This has been an absolute cvnt of a day. Shouldn't be raging and/or surprised at both the shite being thrown at us for the fantastic video the club released for the strip and now this.

Wonder if that ugly council fox Stewart will tweet about this?

Said on an earlier thread that they would probably ban Kamara for 4 games for upsetting the poor children by getting sent off for nothing very much

I think we all knew UEFA are a bunch of money grubbin shameless barsteward's who don't mind putting out a logo on a banner as long as they don't have to enforce it.

They are not going to take action in an incident that they helped to happen by allowing fans,children or not to attend a match they had already banned fans from. They are partly to blame so no surprise with their decision. Must be great to be judge and jury in your own case.Shambles from a shambolic organisation.

Let's see if Michael Stewart and Nil By Mouth get angry about something that actually is pandering to racism.
Silence will be deafening as Stewart himself cast doubt upon Glen's account of the racist abuse received from the racist Kudela.

We knew they wouldn't do anything. They're not interested in doing anything about racism and have made that clear from the very first time they mentioned it.

Yup look through my previous posts. Called this spot on.

They wouldn’t do anything because they cannot prove was racist. We know it was they know it was but Uefa can’t prove it.

There are none so blind as those who choose not to see.
Or in this case, none so deaf as those who choose not to listen.

We all knew what it was about and it was transparently obvious. However regardless off UEFAs past I was dubious over whether or not any action could/would be taken.

It would open up a whole can of worms for future games when any player is player is booed by a crowd. Will UEFA have to scrutinise every circumstance to see whether or not there was legitimate reasons or otherwise?

My Grandad told me when I was knee high that it was tough being a bear. I couldn’t see it then as we were winning everything going. He passed in 2010. Never has his words been truer. Everyone seems to be against us. MSM, Scottish (so called) Government and now footballing administration bodies.

So how the f*ck can we get done for singing?
Because the UEFA observers are infested with scum who can provide them with "observers" who can interpret the nuances of every chant in our games.
Sinister stuff.

UEFA is not fit for purpose.

Hopelessly compromised by their perceived need to keep all constituent nations happy, and utterly, utterly spineless when it comes to tackling racism.

Sparta, just like Slavia Prague, will be banned again for racism. That Sparta exploited children to jeer only black Rangers players said it all.

So sick, and tired of this rhetoric.

Really disappointed if the club don't take this further.

What happened to this all this... protection of our player?

Can't imagine Kamara, will be too impressed, with inaction if that is the outcome from this supposed enquiry. (They didnt do fcku all btw)

FKUc EUFA!!!

Take it to CAS, and make history with a court case case against Uefa.

Otherwise all your words and bluster about making a stand against racism... is just that.

Disgusted, but not... surprised.[/MEDIA]

There is clear evidence of only black players being booed, yet that is not enough for them?
Who was the official EUFA observer, surely he or she had some input?
Let's be honest if it was PSG or either Manchester clubs for example, EUFA would take action.

See who is on that board ?

Neil Doncaster handed major UEFA role as SPFL chief joins ethics and disciplinary board

I said at the time that Aanwar's statement before the game would be a get-out for them.

Not surprised.

Back