Kit Launch and Gers Store Thread

Don’t know what size to order for myself. Large in the orange top was rather big

Absolutely STAUNCH. The red, the white, the blue... Complete perfection :))
747-485.jpg
Agreed.
Pre-ordered!
Let's Go!

Wasn’t that sure at first but it’s won me over. It’s stunning. Ordered a top for me and the wee man, will buy the missus a new ironing board cover.
Better buy her a rolling pin as well so she can hit you over the head with. :)

Anyone know roughly how many kits we sold this season? Yes ok, it was a late start in October which was out of Rangers control and there were very lengthy delays for a lot of supporters waiting for their tops to arrive but I think everyone managed to get them in time for Christmas and a lot of people just decided to wait till then anyway to get them seeing as it was so late in the year.

The tops were worth the wait seeing as we had waited so long to buy them and the huge queues outside The Gers Store in St. Enoch Square made it worth the while. Now got the Belfast Store in Castle Lane to help fans across the sea purchase the latest merchandise.

2018/19 Home top sales? Away top sales? Third top sales?

I’m guessing it will be saved for the 150th anniversary, but would like to see a ‘Founding Fathers’ tribute shirt with the star. Only issue will be what to do with a sponsor as would spoil the effect having a big 32 Red across it.

I'd like to see some sort of tribute/acknowledgement of the 66 in the 2020/21 shirt to mark the 50th anniversary of the disaster.

If it can be done tastefully of course, potentially with some sort of charitable donation included.

I'd like to see some sort of tribute/acknowledgement of the 66 in the 2020/21 shirt to mark the 50th anniversary of the disaster.

If it can be done tastefully of course, potentially with some sort of charitable donation included.

Yeah, that would be nice to see. Even something like what Liverpool do on their tops with the 96 between two flames.

"The 'Eternal Flame' symbol once again graces the upper back in remembrance of the 96 who lost their lives in the Hillsborough disaster."

5th picture down https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/04/liverpool-19-20-home-kit.html

I just had a 2XLB delivered the other day, doesn’t fit so it will need to be a small that’s a bit too big :(
I had the same problem with this seasons, sent them both back as the 2XLB was too small and the S was huge.

It's a shame as I like the kits and I don't have this problem with any other kit supplier.

Dunno if I could dry ma baws on Ibrox.

I’d agree , there’s a different one I might get with Rangers artwork but basically a blue towel . I’d feel bad rubbing the govan front into my butthole after a shower , I just couldn’t do it !

I had the same problem with this seasons, sent them both back as the 2XLB was too small and the S was huge.

It's a shame as I like the kits and I don't have this problem with any other kit supplier.

This is no good I was hoping the 2xlb would fit me this year as my current ones are too big for my liking.

What are the figures for Hummel mate ?

Honestly don't know sorry. If there's anyone who works in the Commercial Department at the club on here, please post the results!

Would kit sales be on our Annual Report on the website? If so, it'll be announced early June.

Honestly don't know sorry. If there's anyone who works in the Commercial Department at the club on here, please post the results!

Would kit sales be on our Annual Report on the website? If so, it'll be announced early June.
Dont think the kits sales will be shown in our accounts kits may have nothing to do with the club and only hummel making money think about with the court case from fat mike

If people haven't heard by now, thats the home tops being processed for dispatch. Received an email from The Gers Store at 11:29am today, order number 58,323, customer number 13,795.

Dear Mr - -

Your order has been processed and the following items despatched and will be with you shortly.

For my 13 year old ( average height, slim build ) the 2XLB of last year is just about too small for him. So it will be be S for him but sounds as if this will be too big.

In case this info helps anyone else

I’ve not made the cut yet, I’m order 61576 .

Anyone who was quick and one of the first to preorder can post their order number? Then could take a rough guess to how many we have sold so far

Back