Kit Launch and Gers Store Thread

Why is there no adult version of this?

bOw0I1O.jpg

Another amateurish kit launch, I accepted last season's given the circumstances but no excuses this summer

We are still embroiled in court cases with Ashley, I am delighted that I can buy my kids the tops without involving SD. To be honest I find kit launches a waste of money. Supporters don't buy the top based on a glitzy advert.

How were the sizes last year lads? Just trying to gauge what size I’d get for this year. Normally an XL. Would it fit or will it be like a nightie etc?

Cheers

Another amateurish kit launch, I accepted last season's given the circumstances but no excuses this summer

The kit was supposed to launch mid June. The club obviously want it sold asap so it's been brought forward so there's going to be a delay on some items.

Notice the training gear starts in a XS but the kit in small. I got the small last year and it drowned me so had to return it, seems a much bigger fit than say Puma last year or other brands. Anybody know if it's likely we'll see future tops start at XS?

New Home Top came this morning, absolutely delighted with it, best top since 07/08 in my opinion. A top with a lot on it and just sheer quality. Favourite part though is the white collar and round the ends of the sleeves with the red bands round it, blends in so well with the blue. Retro look and modern at the same time.

New Home tops on sale at The Gers Store in town from 9.30am-5.30pm tomorrow. Trust me, the tops are well worth buying, want to see them everywhere tomorrow!

They won’t it’s only Rangers selling them first.

Greaves posted this,

Its only launching through the official Rangers store tomorrow. All we know currently is that other retailers can sell in June but the date is not specific as of yet.
Cheers

Does the store still not have anywhere to try stuff on? Not sure on size and seen mixed info on here about it being bigger or smaller than last year

Latest posts

Back