Not giving Hagi minutes today

Good stuff, another thread for the weirdo Hagi basher’s to dive into.

I’d imagine the manager is probably protecting him, as he should be after a year out.

We get a decent result away from home and yet someone still looks for something to moan about. Perhaps Beale decided today wasn't the game to re-introduce Hagi into the game, nothing sinister just how Beale see it.
Op was only asking a legit question though.

Good stuff, another thread for the weirdo Hagi basher’s to dive into.

I’d imagine the manager is probably protecting him, as he should be after a year out.
There’s not much wrong with people saying they don’t think Hagi is good enough mate.

Considering how many trophies we’ve won over the past few years it’s understandable the frustration people have got with the players. When fully fit I don’t think Hagi is good enough.

It looked like we were playing a 541 diamond towards the end when the Kamara sub was made. Of the 4 in midfield, Hagi suits the top of the diamond most but we already had Tillman there. Kamara over Hagi for the 2 central midfielders in the diamond made more sense.

If Hagi wants minutes or a start he best burst his arse in training and earn it. I’ll trust Beale’s judgement as our manager on it and know when he is in the side it’s on merit.

Assuming the plan is to gently ease him in when appropriate until the end of the season. Full on pre-season training and then ready to go full pelt from the off next season.

Shocking substitutions by Beale once again.
Finished the game with three DM.
Shocking subs, yet we created about 5/6 chances that’s should have been goals.

Two subs created and scored the 4th as well.

Just because they can play as DMs doesn’t mean they were deployed that way. Ffs Souter was sitting halfway in their half.

Shocking subs, yet we created about 5/6 chances that’s should have been goals.

Two subs created and scored the 4th as well.

Just because they can play as DMs doesn’t mean they were deployed that way. Ffs Souter was sitting halfway in their half.
Big goal scoring threats are Souttar and Kamara.

We need to bring Hagi on slowly. The same with Souttar they have both been out for a while.

Bringing on Kamara is always a bad sign. It shows we are trying to slow the game down.

We are limited by the players we have available at the moment but we sometimes the subs he brings on baffles the mind

So we didnt create the chances or score a goal made by the subs?
Did Souttar and Kamara contribute ?

Souttar I get for the minutes(same minutes Hagi needs)

Kamara after the cup final (proceeded by months of cowardly displays) should never have played again.

I honestly can’t stand the sight of Kamara anymore. I had already had enough of him with his embarrassing performances at the beginning of the season, but that game he played in the league cup final was honestly shameful. Lazy lazy player.

He sees Hagi every day in training. Either doesn’t feel he’s ready, or doesn’t rate him.

Personally I think Hagi is a player would could sell to bring in some funds for the rebuild. I don’t think he’ll get in our front 3 and he won’t want to be on the bench.
Yep, along with Lundstram & Kamara.

Did Souttar and Kamara contribute ?

Souttar I get for the minutes(same minutes Hagi needs)

Kamara after the cup final (proceeded by months of cowardly displays) should never have played again.

So we only have players on the park that directly contribute to a goal or a chance? Fair enough if thats how you judge them, I dont, its about the team not the individual players.

Souter, for example, allowed us to have three at the back with 3 centre halfs, allowing us to try a different formation.

We all know hagi needs minutes, however, the fact that he doesnt isnt a big deal.

Different players have different qualities.

Perhaps today when Beale started making changes he felt he wanted a different type of player to come on?

We may not always agree with the decisions the manager makes, but he’s more qualified to make them than anyone on here so sometimes we might need to bow to that superior judgment?

So we only have players on the park that directly contribute to a goal or a chance? Fair enough if thats how you judge them, I dont, its about the team not the individual players.

Souter, for example, allowed us to have three at the back with 3 centre halfs, allowing us to try a different formation.

We all know hagi needs minutes, however, the fact that he doesnt isnt a big deal.
You referred to the chances created after the subs came on ? So your judgement?

As I already said SouttAr I get but Kamara , really ?

I think Hagi is going to struggle at Rangers, pre injury he was bang average, now we have Cantwell, raskin and Tillman I just can't see him displacing them to play regularly enough when they are fit.

You referred to the chances created after the subs came on ? So your judgement?

As I already said SouttAr I get but Kamara , really ?

The team created the chances, all the players play a part in that.

So its really because you dont like Kamara that the subs were shocking, nothing to do with Hagi not getting minutes.

The team created the chances, all the players play a part in that.

So its really because you dont like Kamara that the subs were shocking, nothing to do with Hagi not getting minutes.
Both amount to the same thing for me.
4-2 up against 10 men and he goes defensive.
Wouldn‘t have brought Morelos on either.

Is there anything to say he isn’t?

This will now morph into Hagi has an attitude problem.
No there’s nothing to say he isn’t, nor is there anything in my post to suggest so either. His attitude has always been first class so if it morphs to an attitude problem then it’s by people trying to create something where there is nothing, which could be said of the OP in the first place.

Back