Not one Ex Rangers Player speaks out about the constant barrage of Sectarianism they are subjected to.

George Goudie

Official Ticketer
From certain ground's every week. What our ex players have to endure on a weekly basis is much much more than any other group in Scottish society.

They are fat or dirty orange bastards for 90 minutes.

Yet they say nothing. Cowards?

You decide. But now would be a decent time to level the playing field.

We won't hear much is my prediction.

We need to go on the attack. No more 'the club must take them on'. We the support ARE the Club. We are fucking massive. A juggernaut on idle. We do nothing but moan.

We must Create: 'Ranger's Supporters Against Sectarianism', an active pressure group with hundreds of thousands of members?

That would be a solitary (but FUCKING LOUD) voice I would love to hear as they take down their first high profile victim.

Our Greatest Weapon
Feared most by Our Enemies
Is Our Loyalty.

The abuse Nacho got was disgraceful,hope you die from a bullet from the ira ,got it since he signed for us,not a word of condemnation from anyone billy big boots comes up from England gets called names and has a meltdown because his team were humiliated.

Different mindset. We support a team, they support a cause. When a player joins the bheasts, it's drilled into them that they are under attack from all sides and the world's against them.
We tend to be more liberal and laid back, that's why Boyd reacted as he did, that's why Lennon reacts as he does.We have minimal press positivity and are unlikely to get any. It is only the board who can highlight inconsistencies.
Boyd gets sectarian abuse, Celtic make no comment. Clarke gets abuse, our board (correctly) criticise fans behaviour.

Sadly the majority of our ex players collect their 30 pieces of silver from their pro republican pay masters and sold their souls a long time ago.

The abuse Nacho got was disgraceful,hope you die from a bullet from the ira ,got it since he signed for us,not a word of condemnation from anyone billy big boots comes up from England gets called names and has a meltdown because his team were humiliated.

That is exactly the point, his team were humiliated and he was raging and wanted to deflect from that, and he succeeded!:mad:

W.A.T.P.

Different mindset. We support a team, they support a cause. When a player joins the bheasts, it's drilled into them that they are under attack from all sides and the world's against them.
We tend to be more liberal and laid back, that's why Boyd reacted as he did, that's why Lennon reacts as he does.We have minimal press positivity and are unlikely to get any. It is only the board who can highlight inconsistencies.
Boyd gets sectarian abuse, Celtic make no comment. Clarke gets abuse, our board (correctly) criticise fans behaviour.
You made my case probably more eloquently that I ever could!
Mistakenly or not, I was quite proud of the way Kris Boyd shrugged off the sectarian verbal abuse he received from the humphies as unsavoury but part of life as a footballer in the West of Scotland and didn't make a big song and dance about it and try and play the victim card.
Unfortunately being a reasonably balanced individual with a sense of perspective doesn't do our case any good.
Maybe we should all act like tims and play the sectarian card at every possible opportunity but I would find that just as unpalatable as I find the mentally challengeds doing it.
I do accept that something needs to be done to stop perceived sectarianism being a one way street though!

Sadly the majority of our ex players collect their 30 pieces of silver from their pro republican pay masters and sold their souls a long time ago.
Totally nonsensical statement. I don’t know the number of ex players of ours who are alive and hopefully well but the total must number in the hundreds. You would be more accurate saying the handful of our ex-players who today’s media go to for a quote to denigrate The Rangers, then that is a different matter. Few in number and certainly in the minority of the total number of our ex players.

All this talk about our ex-players being cowards is nonsense. Do you think there is a collective of players who conspire to remain silent? Why would they drag themselves into a sectarian debate? Who exactly are you talking about? Name names or stop being dramatic.

Spot on. I actually think he was trying to divert attention from the fact that his team were pumped. It worked.

Totally nonsensical statement. I don’t know the number of ex players of ours who are alive and hopefully well but the total must number in the hundreds. You would be more accurate saying the handful of our ex-players who today’s media go to for a quote to denigrate The Rangers, then that is a different matter. Few in number and certainly in the minority of the total number of our ex players.
Ok mate, I stand corrected and concede that it's the ones who our modern media ball lockers and are cunts.

From certain ground's every week. What our ex players have to endure on a weekly basis is much much more than any other group in Scottish society.

We need to go on the attack. No more 'the club must take them on'. We the support ARE the Club. We are fucking massive. A juggernaut on idle. We do nothing but moan.

We must Create: 'Ranger's Supporters Against Sectarianism', an active pressure group with hundreds of thousands of members?

That would be a solitary (but FUCKING LOUD) voice I would love to hear as they take down their first
high profile victim.

Our Greatest Weapon
Is Our Loyalty.

Great idea GG. Hundred per cent I would sign up. Would put pressure on the MSM to highlight sectarianism from the other side as well. Just as importantly it may encourage our fellow bears to sing more appropriate songs. We shoot ourselves in the foot too often. In the last week Boyd getting abused and the disgusting videos of a small child singing that he hopes our kitman dies. Terrible PR for them and then some of our fans hand the baton back. Very frustrating.

We should aim for what Northern Ireland supporters done over 20years ago-we eliminated The Sash & Derry’s etc and focused solely on chants & songs that supported the team. I haven’t heard a sectarian song at Windsor since I was a young lad many moons ago and the fans have been awarded for this-we need to focus on supporting Rangers. I don’t know what the UDR4, No.1 Platoon and Fathers Advice offer in terms of urging the team forward. I fully understand the historical aspect of the 36th Ulster Division and the place they hold in our history but the Club fully promote Remembrance Day each year and this is suffice to remember our War hero’s. I’ve no problem in a good Sash bash and enjoy it, let’s keep it away from Ibrox Park on match days.

I think the problem as far as a lot of bears are concerned is we are far far too tolerant. Making a stushie is still very much viewed as mentally challenged behaviour. Yes it grinds the gears to put up with their shite but really what do we ever do about it regards getting organised and actually put the wheels in motion to vigorously defend ourselves.

The papes are definitely STILL programed from school age to believe they are downtrodden and persecuted as ridiculous as that now sounds. That however is the reality. They are also largely taught the same in the HOME. Consequently they adopt a natural tendency to bitch and moan their way through life and view protestants as an enemy. Just look at the video doing the rounds of the five year old belting out orange bastard (Jimmy Bell) songs as an example then being roundly applauded by an adult audience.

Without a shadow of doubt our own apathy has ensured the noise has become increasingly louder and more prominent these last few years. With the whip hand they hold with media I genuinely fear unless we wake up very soon WE will be the underclass in our own country. If you like me have a young family then that's something you should be thinking about very seriously.

That would be a solitary (but FUCKING LOUD) voice I would love to hear as they take down their first high profile victim.

Our Greatest Weapon
Is Our Loyalty.

Really Aye! Only 2 Defended Us, When We Were Fcuked!

One does not have to be a Roman Catholic, to be called a 19th Century Terrorist.
One does not have to be Roman Catholic, or Protestant to be called a hun.
One has to be a Protestant, to be called a d.o.b.

The latter is truly sectarian, whilst the others are ambiguous

There are surely enough ex-players who turn up at Supporters Club functions, at dinners or at NARSA. Someone has to speak to them and let them know exactly what is required here. Not all of them have press columns or punditry contracts.

The problem is our players current and former down play it they bastards over play it

Rangers need to box clever this needs to come from the boardroom down

Fight fire with fite

Every single little thing get it out there

Our Greatest Weapon
Is Our Loyalty.
We need to condemn every club and every set of fans that, home or away, refer to us in any deorgative sense.
Every post match go public with it from player, to manager, to club, and don’t let up there demand support from the mentally challenged led charities, the mps, the SFA, the mhedia, etc...

You must have missed Dalziel during the week on snide talking about all the sectarian abuse he had to put up with.

Allegedly from the Rangers fans.

I was wondering when ex-players were going to get the blame. It never takes long on here.
Absolutely....
If we just don’t do it as a group of fans then it’ll be so much more apparent who the real offenders are. We give the press far too much easy amo

It's sickening that in this country there is bigotry and sectarianism. Every fucking year this discussion comes up. I just want to watch and discuss football.
Totally agree 100%, but what else would the biased Mhedia print to earn their corn? All they rely on is Big bad Rangers for their biased corrupt headline lies.
The sooner the rags fold the better for all.

Doesn't matter what we do, they will always find something to moan about.
I just wish these offended people would go home to their wives, or whoever, and get a good shag.
So much pent up hatred over words.

Not blaming ex players for not speaking up. No. Not At all.

We've seen how these evil idiots are, death threats to refs etc.

No way would you be putting your family at risk from all the shit they would have to endure - if you are a former Rangers Player and so much as snear at that rancid club then you are a marked man.

That's why we need to attack. Start taking on the numerous high profile scalps we could have.

Imagine a headline on your phone and to your fellow 100's thousands members:

'Rangers Supporters Against Sectarianism Action Group successfully win case against "IRA sympathiser James Dornan".

As result Mr Dornan and Humza useless have had to resign from their respective posts.

How many tims are actually deeply offended by anything we say?

Its all a fucking political game of dark arts to these bastards.

The media and political figures involved want locking up.

The whole thing is a sick joke and we are discriminated agaist far more than them from where Im sitting.

As for ex players, too many want the easy life and happy to pick up appearance money at functions but say it as it is in the media? Nooooo

Last edited:
Bears.

Wake up. When at Ibrox and away.

1. Never mention the Pope.

2. Never mention Jobby Sands.

3. Never sing that Tiffany song.

4. Stop singing Lisbon lions 10 in a row song - it's a catastrophicly bad song celebrating the mhankies tainted titles and their biggest one. Why do we fucking sing that shit?

We need a fans group and anyone else with an influence to all be saying the same thing.

The “but they sing about the IRA." will not protect our club -for as long as one Rangers fan is heard singing FTP etc, then we’ll all be targets and legitimately so.

So The Rangers SAS could be the fans group that Rangers support are in dire need off, the support as a whole should always be defended. But we already have seen the narrative being skewed for over 2 decades now - whenever one of us is lifted, ejected, recorded or even accused we are all tarred.

We all need to take individual responsibility for our own, and our club’s reputation.

What we can do differently is leave all of the above to the 'buses and sash bash's' and OUT OF Ibrox.

Good grief the SJF were singing 'The Flute Song' to the Wigan support when they visited Ibrox. My heart del that day when it emerged. If ever a song needed expunged from Ibrox then that's one.

Strict liability is coming. We are wide open to attack now - just imagine how our Club will suffer when they're held entirely accountable for those amongst our wonderful support that simply 'don't give a fúck'?

We need as stated above to circulate that message - soon I fear it will be too late.

Posted before that I genuinely do think there is a certain amount of 'innocence' amongst the younger 'ultras'. But choosing to sing anything but the proper Rangers words to 'Follow Follow' they will inadvertantly, but definitely, get our Club punished one day. This is the message we need to take to the UB's and the Blue Order.

If the whole support was unified in this matter we could get the message across to our singing sections - that would be a start.

Nothing against any of our other battle hymns - aside from the one that has regrettably been denied us for well over a decade now. :( But that may change as well perhaps maybe possibly.

We need to box clever.... and right now we are amidst a flurry of southpaw jabs flapping at everyone.

Concentrate on one target. Well meticulously to highlight the stench of the target.

If need be drag them through the courts to defend their names.

Do not relent until the target is obliterated (as far as their career is concerned).

One example of a high profile political party, ruin them and watch them all start to run for cover and be more considered in the way they report on our Club. For years that's all we have ever wanted.

Parity.

Our Greatest Weapon
Is Our Loyalty.

I agree with your comments, the problem with our Ex Players are,they, are frightened to offend the MASSES! RCs

One does not have to be a Roman Catholic, to be called a 19th Century Terrorist.
One does not have to be Roman Catholic, or Protestant to be called a hun.
One has to be a Protestant, to be called a d.o.b.

The latter is truly sectarian, whilst the others are ambiguous
I don't think pedantics are going to help in this argument.

Our Greatest Weapon
Is Our Loyalty.
The thing is does any newspaper editor,TV channel or media outlet actually seek the opinion of ex Rangers players willing to give an honest account of things.Somehow I think anyone willing to speak in our favour won't get airtime from the septic controlled mhedia/press.It's a disgrace the amount of power scum liewell has in these places.I'm sure some players would like the chance to speak for us if they were allowed.The scum who control the TV/press don't want positive feedback concerning us.And that is a fact

Our Greatest Weapon
Is Our Loyalty.
Probably because our compliant mhedia haven't went running to them for their views.
Simple as that.
I'm sure there's plenty who will air their views if asked.

I’m actually seething now why our club came out with a statement after the singing from a section of our support on wed night and it’s all down to media pressure let’s not forget but our ex players and manager especially gets the dirty orange bastard song sang at the mentally challenged dome and do you hear the press up in arms about it ... do you fucking hell so why the %^*& should we be making statements when they should be making them when us fans and club are getting it from all angles in this fucking horrible country

Back