Notts Forest v Derby County - Waggy leading the line for County

mdingwall

Administrator
Poor form from Derby (lost 5 out of 6) and injuries means he starts alone upfront.

Could be a long night in the trenches.

Sorry guys ,Forest are my English team big time , mainly because thdd Ed y had loads of Scots when I was taking an interest in football but the cherry on the top was when I was the forest mascot against the scurvy at the piggery and we won 2-1 uefa cup and put them out! Also met the legend that was Brian clough........... 1-1 C’mon you reds!!!

Sorry guys ,Forest are my English team big time , mainly because thdd Ed y had loads of Scots when I was taking an interest in football but the cherry on the top was when I was the forest mascot against the scurvy at the piggery and we won 2-1 uefa cup and put them out! Also met the legend that was Brian clough........... 1-1 C’mon you reds!!!
Thoughts on the draw? We had the first half but yous had the second. If Shinnie would've had his shooting boots on or if the lino would've kept his flag down though...

Derby probably deserved a win as they created the more chances, shinnie should have scored plus you had the one offside, but the way forest are playing at the minute I’ll take a draw, we’re terrible at the minute so will take anything that’s going tbh. Don’t know what’s happened to forest since after lockdown, also think derby are looking for an excuse to get rid of cocu .

Derby probably deserved a win as they created the more chances, shinnie should have scored plus you had the one offside, but the way forest are playing at the minute I’ll take a draw, we’re terrible at the minute so will take anything that’s going tbh. Don’t know what’s happened to forest since after lockdown, also think derby are looking for an excuse to get rid of cocu .
And how has McKenna started at Forest?

Decent player at that level I’d have thought, as long as he is used as the sitting midfielder.
Aye, he definitely doesn't look out of place at this level when used properly. Don't forget it was Lampard who actually signed him and he knows a thing or two about a midfielder (as does Cocu who was also genuine world class during his playing days).

Gutted about the disallowed goal but it doesn't even compare to the injury time winner at our place in 2015 or the last gasp equaliser at your gaff in Rowett/Warburton's first match. Felt physically sick after both of those!

Derby probably deserved a win as they created the more chances, shinnie should have scored plus you had the one offside, but the way forest are playing at the minute I’ll take a draw,

And how has McKenna started at Forest?
Apologies I’m new to this tbh I wasn’t happy about McKenna joining forest for £3m from Aberdeen, but by all accounts he started well then got an injury, so he’s been a bit stop /start so far. I think he’s what we probably need in defence ,a kind of no nonsense old school kinda defender

Remember that game well at the piggery, lad in work (a bear) suggested we go to that match for some reason and I agreed. In among the scum fans and had to look disgusted at the goals, we left at 2-0. :)

Back