Novo calling out a repugnant Tim on Twitter

Hopefully there are plenty of screen grabs with Police Scotland copied in. Especially if it's pointed out they are being copied in so often as they're probably in the process of "losing it".

Dear Mr ######

This man has never, at any point in time, been an employee in St Mungo’s Academy. I suggest, like me, you report the matter to the police.

Miss Milton

that's the reply I received from the St Mungo's Academy.

During the outcry from the Scott Brown thing (which was disgusting, just to be clear). I couldn't help thinking about some of the comments I have heard/saw directed towards Nacho and Fernando.

The night Nacho had his heart attack I typed his name into Twitter and there must have been thousands of comments from tims/diddy fans mocking him/wishing death on him.

Freedom of speech is very important to these people (unless its nasty words about kafflics or ra sellik) and they reserve the democratic right to march the streets (but they will be ok to give that up if a total ban can end loyalist marches)
Amazing isn't it?

The pseudo-oppressed, as soon as they get into positions of power, without resitance or struggle within the institutions they claim are biased against them, immediately start to oppress those that never oppressed them in the first place, due to what can only be described as an inbred monumental chip on their shoulders. Tragic doesn't even begin to cover it. Destroying this country and are too ignorant and brainwashed to even realise it.

Well the answer is no. Scotland has zero consistency with these matters the only focus is anti Catholic bigotry. The country is being runned by a group that openly hates Rangers and anythings connected to it and that includes its former players. Remember when they refused to let a recovering alcoholic into the Hall of fame, I wonder why? I'm sure it had nothing to do with the team he played for. that is just 1 example of a bucket load.

Genuinely interested to see whether this gets anywhere near the same coverage as the Brown incident (which is still being spoken about on the news today).

Jim White is sure to talk about it on national radio. Or maybe not.

During the outcry from the Scott Brown thing (which was disgusting, just to be clear). I couldn't help thinking about some of the comments I have heard/saw directed towards Nacho and Fernando.

The night Nacho had his heart attack I typed his name into Twitter and there must have been thousands of comments from tims/diddy fans mocking him/wishing death on him.
mentally challengeds/19th Century Terrorists. Tims is far too nice a word to tag they scumbags with

I hope this horrible individual gets what he deserves from life. An utterly pathetic, sad piece of shit.

I'm sure we'll be reading all about this 10 days from now when their 15 year-old is charged.

Will the investigation be resolved before the other Fernando issue with the thrown lighter?

What kind of sick fkr would actually think that let alone post it on "social" media for all to see what a fkn horrible excuse for a human being he is?
Well done Nacho for outing the arsehole!

Anyone who emailed or phoned the school this lady's front bottom work at had a reply yet?

Really hope the very least this %^*& pig gets is unemployment.

The thing that annoyed me most about the sickening Scott Browns sister abuse was the fact that the equal sickening abuse towards all things Rangers is rarely highlighted. I have a series of photos I took on my phone of chat posts from IRAceltic fans on ' Hesgoal' comments section. Took during a recent Rangers Euro game the comments took vile aim at Ricksen, the Ibrox disaster, Huns / Protestants etc etc. We need to collectively gather evidence and then present it to the right outlets and people. The one sidedness in the media and in Scotland in general is staggering yet we are the ones receiving most of the abuse by far.

Scottish media don't make me laugh,they will have a cheek to say we are only point scoring. Rangers fan's, and ex player's, or anyone association to Rangers in anyway, are classed as sub human in this country. The tim's have covered up probably one of the biggest scandals in sport's history.were is our media or any institution for that matter in this country no were to be seen

Why the %^*& would you think something like that, let alone type it out and making it public. Utterly bizarre individual.
Bizarre should be reserved for the sort of people that get prince Alberts or marry their horse. This lady's front bottom is a piece of human excrement. A biological waste of oxygen.

Here he is in the scum top on the right send this to the papers that will no doubt clamour to report it.:

“Supporter of a Glasgow club taunts ex footballer” picture of Ibrox front and Center and one of Celtic 11 top corner relating to a different article just to make it pretty, no affiliations to c*eltic whatsoever

The thing that annoyed me most about the sickening Scott Browns sister abuse was the fact that the equal sickening abuse towards all things Rangers is rarely highlighted. I have a series of photos I took on my phone of chat posts from IRAceltic fans on ' Hesgoal' comments section. Took during a recent Rangers Euro game the comments took vile aim at Ricksen, the Ibrox disaster, Huns / Protestants etc etc. We need to collectively gather evidence and then present it to the right outlets and people. The one sidedness in the media and in Scotland in general is staggering yet we are the ones receiving most of the abuse by far.
This needs posted far and wide. Great post EK.

Back