Novo calling out a repugnant Tim on Twitter

Ive seen equally sickening comments about lee Rigby on fb of all things. It turns my stomach. Its a game of football at the end of the day. The life of a son father mother daughter should not even enter the equation. These uneducated low lifes need to be called out. Id dread to think the feeling a family member feels if they see that.

His football team:

Dennistoun Thistle AFC is a men’s amateur football club in the east end of Glasgow. We will be joining the Strathclyde Evangelical Churches league Division 2 for Season 19/20.

It was brought to our attention earlier this evening that one of our players had a completely inappropriate post on their personal social media account.

The club can confirm that this player has now been released. We do not condone this type of behaviour or comments such as this in any way.

The Dennistoun Thistle Committee.

Well done that club.

His football team:

Dennistoun Thistle AFC is a men’s amateur football club in the east end of Glasgow. We will be joining the Strathclyde Evangelical Churches league Division 2 for Season 19/20.

It was brought to our attention earlier this evening that one of our players had a completely inappropriate post on their personal social media account.

The club can confirm that this player has now been released. We do not condone this type of behaviour or comments such as this in any way.

The Dennistoun Thistle Committee.

Well done that club.
Thing is, everyone knows that writting stuff on social media is there for everyone to see and can land you in hot water. He didn't give a f*ck. Its only right that he's been given the boot.

Hope karma catches up with the vile bastard or a nasty accident.

Shameful yet probably ignored by paedo fc, media and plod alike yet is every bit as sick as the brown incident.

We are fair game and it has to stop.

Well done Dennistoun

This poor excuse of a human being has clearly been dragged up through the gutter. Disgusting comments about a man literally fighting for his life who has only shown dignity in wanting to raise awareness of this terrible condition.

I tried to send the e mail below to the Head teacher using the e mail provided (i even spelt academy with an e as well as the original address, and guess, they were undeliverable. Strange that, isn't it?

To the Head teacher,

Dear Sir, I was horrified and disgusted to read vile comments online from a person purported to be an employee at your school reference a former footballer Fernando Ricksen. The horrific comments relate to Mr Ricksen and the terminal illness he is suffering from. This illness is Motor Neurone Disease and I am sure you will agree that this is a terrible illness and would not wish it on anyone, for the sake of the victims and their families.
I also notice from Mr McGarvey’s profile that he also studied at your school, as well as, unbelievably, Oxford University. One dreads to think what this person studied at such august establishments, although one could be forgiven for concluding that Oxford is probably blameless in this instance.
As someone who had the misfortune to watch a close relative suffer and die from this illness, I look forward to finding out what action, if any, your school, and the church authorities who control the school, will take against this vile individual,

Yours sincerely,

I tried to send the e mail below to the Head teacher using the e mail provided (i even spelt academy with an e as well as the original address, and guess, they were undeliverable. Strange that, isn't it?

To the Head teacher,

Dear Sir, I was horrified and disgusted to read vile comments online from a person purported to be an employee at your school reference a former footballer Fernando Ricksen. The horrific comments relate to Mr Ricksen and the terminal illness he is suffering from. This illness is Motor Neurone Disease and I am sure you will agree that this is a terrible illness and would not wish it on anyone, for the sake of the victims and their families.
I also notice from Mr McGarvey’s profile that he also studied at your school, as well as, unbelievably, Oxford University. One dreads to think what this person studied at such august establishments, although one could be forgiven for concluding that Oxford is probably blameless in this instance.
As someone who had the misfortune to watch a close relative suffer and die from this illness, I look forward to finding out what action, if any, your school, and the church authorities who control the school, will take against this vile individual,

Yours sincerely,
someone else got a reply saying hes not employed there

The thing that annoyed me most about the sickening Scott Browns sister abuse was the fact that the equal sickening abuse towards all things Rangers is rarely highlighted. I have a series of photos I took on my phone of chat posts from IRAceltic fans on ' Hesgoal' comments section. Took during a recent Rangers Euro game the comments took vile aim at Ricksen, the Ibrox disaster, Huns / Protestants etc etc. We need to collectively gather evidence and then present it to the right outlets and people. The one sidedness in the media and in Scotland in general is staggering yet we are the ones receiving most of the abuse by far.
tbh it's a two way street on those sites as they just aren't moderated, it's very much like message boards or old chat pages in the early naughties, nothing was off limits then and there was no repercussions but you are 100% correct that we are being unfairly reported on.

This just disappeared or is anything happening with it? Not quite the furore that surrounded the last personal attack on a player in Scotland.

Not a question of point scoring but is saying something to someone’s face a lot worse than an online tweet?

Dear Mr ######

This man has never, at any point in time, been an employee in St Mungo’s Academy. I suggest, like me, you report the matter to the police.

Miss Milton

that's the reply I received from the St Mungo's Academy.

I got the same reply.

That must be the worst sickest comments that I've ever seen. He desrves everything that might happen to him. I am not easily shocked but this has shocked me to my core. We cannot let this fizzle out. That website should be shut down in my opinion. I am absolutely raging. Scum.

I know Novo is sticking up for his mate and so he should, getting involved in it will just bring trouble to himself I hope I am wrong but you know what like the scum are. He will either get his car or bar smashed or burnt and a kick inn for him self. Like i said i hope i’m wrong

I know Novo is sticking up for his mate and so he should, getting involved in it will just bring trouble to himself I hope I am wrong but you know what like the scum are. He will either get his car or bar smashed or burnt and a kick inn for him self. Like i said i hope i’m wrong
Have to disagree with you mate .we need more people to stand up to Celtic and their supporters.its a bit like we need more people to stand up to the snp.what that person but on Facebook or what ever was disgusting and no normal person would do a thing like that .it needs to be highlighted and that is what nacho has done.

Have to disagree with you mate .we need more people to stand up to Celtic and their supporters.its a bit like we need more people to stand up to the snp.what that person but on Facebook or what ever was disgusting and no normal person would do a thing like that .it needs to be highlighted and that is what nacho has done.
ur 100% correct mate, but to be honest if some of that scum see the wee man out on the street again or pub again u know what will happen

Back