Novo: the sfa are a mafia run by celtic

I knew we could count on the wee man. He’s never been scared to tell the truth and expose the vermin. Part of the reason I love the guy.

What Nacho has been subjected to is stomach churning, but I’ve never seen a great deal of mention of it in the press. I wonder why that is...

Last edited:
If only all of our ex players had the balls to stand up and say how it is.

Sad times when a man from Spain with no connections to Rangers prior to joining, sticks up for the club more than men who grew up supporting the club, fulfilled their dreams of playing for the club and are now in hiding, refuse to back the club or have jumped into bed with the Rangers, lying, hating, scum.

Nacho Novo never hides his love, passion and desire for The Rangers. We need more like him and maybe we can change the direction of power in Scottish football.

All we ask for is to be backed and for a fair and level playing field.

A few more players like Novo wouldn't go a miss either.

Novo is from the less extreme catholicism sect being a Roman Catholic, they are hated by the ultra Irish Catholics.

Indeed.

There is a huge difference between the Roman Catholic and the Roaming Catholic.

Two quite different creatures, although the older males of both species may have a liking of young boys.

Well done Nacho. Will it be reported by the scum press and media. I doubt it. They don't like the truth.

Fantastic words from the wee man but it won't be given any exposure outwith this forum, certainly not in a positive light anyway. It'll just be dismissed as Rangers bias, whatabouttery and no doubt, somehow, bigotry by everyone outwith the Rangers family. These people don't like it when someone speaks the truth as that flies in the face of their agenda.

Well said wee man. It’s a pity no other ex players have came out and said something similar. I’m surprised Bomber has never came out and said it as it is

I knew we could count on the wee man. He’s never been scared to tell the truth and expose the vermin. Part of the reason I love the guy.

What Nacho has been subjected to is stomach churning, but I’ve never seen a great deal of mention of it in the press. I wonder why that is...

Great post DZ. Nacho has suffered more than most. A Spanish catholic playing for Rangers too.

Last edited:
Well done Nacho.

It's not just football. The nation is under a dark cloud of cloak and dagger politics, skullduggery etc

Paedo FC, swathes of the written and broadcast media, GCC, bogus charity, councillors, certain academics, football bodies and politicians are all involved.

I hope their uber hatred and sectarianism is put a stop to but very few are willing to challenge it let alone admit it exists.

The recent evidence is undeniable.

Back