Novo: the sfa are a mafia run by celtic

Well done Nacho.

It's not just football. The nation is under a dark cloud of cloak and dagger politics, skullduggery etc

Paedo FC, swathes of the written and broadcast media, GCC, bogus charity, councillors, certain academics, football bodies and politicians are all involved.

I hope their uber hatred and sectarianism is put a stop to but very few are willing to challenge it let alone admit it exists.

The recent evidence is undeniable.

Bravo sir. Very well put indeed

Great post DZ. Nacho has suffered more than most. A Spanish catholic playing for Rangers too.

Death threats, audibly loud songs proclaiming their desire to have him die, constant harassment when he’s out and about, being square go’d by inbred tims with one eyebrow and 13 fingers and webbed feet at airports, shops etc etc.

If any Celtic player was subjected to this we’d have 10 page pull outs in the rags, a dedicated Snyde phone in for that subject, and candlelight vigils galore.

Last edited:
Death threats, audibly loud songs proclaiming their desire to have him die, constant harassment when he’s out and about, being square go’d by inbred tims one eyebrow and 13 fingers and webbed feet at the airport etc etc.

If any Celtic player was subjected to this we’d have 10 page pull outs in the rags, a dedicated Snyde phone in for that subject, and candlelight vigils galore.

100% Correct mate. I love the strength that this man has shown & he’s never backed down ( like so many others ) despite all that you describe.
Maybe not the best player in our history but, as a person, one of the best Rangers.

100% Correct mate. I love the strength that this man has shown & he’s never backed down ( like so many others ) despite all that you describe.
Maybe not the best player in our history but, as a person, one of the best Rangers.

He’s not scared of them in the slightest, Nacho knows he’s had shites harder than most of the mutants who go after him.

They really do hate him, which is great because he didn’t half have a knack of scoring against the fuckers.

He’s not scared of them in the slightest, Nacho knows he’s had shites harder than most of the mutants who go after him.

They really do hate him, which is great because he didn’t half have a knack of scoring against the fuckers.

And it was just a joy being able to enjoy those moments with him.

says it all really,here we have an rc ex player telling it like it is ,yet not even a handful of scottish protestant ex players are prepared to get involved
Beat me to it, our foreign ex players are night and day compared to the disgraceful cowards that are a large amount of ex Scottish players who toe the agenda driven media party line.
Well done wee Nacho, fearless once again.

Last edited:
Well said wee man for me he is a legend.

My cash is on Keevins being first into bat to defend Celtic/sfa/corruption.

Course certainly wont be alone.

Better put extra security and CCTV. cameras on for NN10.their taking a liking to setting fire to pubs if the reports are correct.

They hate the fact we don't gie a %^*& about RCs playing for us and being loved, it is a massive poke in the eye for them and while wee Nach wasn't a massive signing it didn't stop us in work bouncing about when he turned they bastards down God bless Nacho Novo.

Well said Nacho, an ex-player with his stature had to say something for Rangers to be heard. The constant attacks have gone on for far too long.

Why is it the foreign players who stand up for us?

Tbh it isn't it is only really Nacho and that is because he is basically one of us, he stands with us in the stands (not just the headline games), he drinks with us (before he even had the pub) and he supports us.

Plenty other players including the Ferguson, Boyd band of "bears" take, take and take, then are happy to just throw the fans under the bus.

Give me Nacho over one of the "I have grown up a bear" lot.

If NN is RC it’s fine. If he is not, it’s also fine. Only the 19th Century Terrorists care about such things. Nacho is one of the people and that’s all that matters to me.

It takes a foreign player to say how things are that our own Scottish players can't do. To be honest
about their shame.

Well said wee man for me he is a legend.

My cash is on Keevins being first into bat to defend Celtic/sfa/corruption.

Course certainly wont be alone.

Jackson seems to be sucking the tim boaby the most just now.

He will be first on to defend the poor downtrodden kiddie fiddling bastards.

Back