Now Derek Ferguson Puts the boot into Morelos

Come on then Derek, show Alfredo your medal collection.

Show him your highlights reel from those amazing years at Portadown, Adelaide and Part-time Thistle.

Maybe you could show him how to flush your career down the toilet?
Does he not have two league medals and a 3 Scottish cup medals?

That will be why he has had a world renown scouting career since he retired....Oh hold on actually

Get all these ex players to fxck. He says Morelos is only Championship level, not good enough for Premier League.

ALL ex celtic players practically kiss the arse of anything to do with their old team.

Honestly the Sun!

Come on then Derek, show Alfredo your medal collection.

Show him your highlights reel from those amazing years at Portadown, Adelaide and Part-time Thistle.

Maybe you could show him how to flush your career down the toilet?
That's a tad unfair.

He did also have a spell as Dumbarton assistant manager.
That lasted 6 days.

Of course a fully fit and firing Morelos could play in the Premiership but we haven't seen that in quite a while. If he has a barnstorming end to the season maybe a lower Premiership club will come in for him but I think it's unlikely
We've just gone through a transfer window where due to his contract situation he could have left for a nominal fee. No interest was shown
I would say the gist of the article but not the tone is more or less correct

Derek Ferguson was mostly unfulfilled potential - decent career but at journeyman level.

His wee brother - and now, probably, his son - outshone him.

That doesn't mean he can't have an opinion but his opinion about Alfie is baffling. And not just him. I've never known a player as good as Alfie get such a negative press ( and even mixed views amongst his own on FF.) With the MSM it's partly racist and a bigger part sectarian but amongst (supposed) Rangers fans it is unacceptable.

I would defend him blindly, if only to counterbalance the negativity, but it's a fact that Alfredo Morelos is an outstanding talent and a charismatic personality. Many won't realise that until he's gone.

(Edit: Neil McCann can f*ck off an' all.)

Last edited:
Aye, to be fair, close enough.

League cups but point taken. Still a wee tit though considering what he could have had.
:oops:
I quite like the Fergusons and have met their dad years ago when he was a roofer a really down-to-earth man.
They do not seem popular on here with their media views and that happens.
You see it with Boyd one minute he's a hero next minute he's the villain.

Ferguson didn't even say "Morelos isn't good enough for the EPL" as the OP suggests. He said he doesn't think an EPL club will come in for him when his contract expires, but that he could see there being interest from the Championship. A take plenty on here would have agreed with prior to his goals last night.

Get all these ex players to fxck. He says Morelos is only Championship level, not good enough for Premier League.

ALL ex celtic players practically kiss the arse of anything to do with their old team.

Quite sad actually , these ex players who play on their time at our club to get 3rd rate media gigs to get them a cpl hundred quid cash n hand .

Neil I'm really surprised at as iam sure he's still on our payroll with RTV, & as a player who got a lot of abuse when wearing our colours I'd have thought in some way he could have been sympathetic to Alfredo .

Derek Ferguson is just a dick , several times now he's danced to the rebel tunes in the media putting the boot into us, he's an out n out Hypocrite, anyone who's seen him at supporters club events will know what I mean , sings all our cultural anthems with the fans & yet when AGAIN the media were looking a scapegoat to hammer us in the 90s for singing the add ons to Simply The Best he took again the Judas money to slaughter us the fans.

Once a Ranger -
Always a Ranger eh ???
You'd never hear guys like Wee Doddy or Dave Smith etc etc talk like that as they are true Rangers legends which is surely what we should expect .

Really, no matter what, we need to get behind Alfie & we need to challenge anyone who has a pop , especially those fake legends & parasites who will sell their souls for a few quid to the hate filled celtic minded editors & media men out there trying to cause unrest at our club.

Alfie, for all his faults, is a hero half way round the globe from his homeland.

Derek is long forgotton as nearby as Sunderland.

I quite like the Fergusons and have met their dad years ago when he was a roofer a really down-to-earth man.
They do not seem popular on here with their media views and that happens.
You see it with Boyd one minute he's a hero next minute he's the villain.

You would expect that with football columns but at least Boyd's go up and down. All we seem to read from the Fergusons is what is wrong with Rangers. It's relentless and highly irritating.

We have enough enemies without our ex-players piling on.

He is no friend of Rangers. I also think Neil McCann is now touting himself predominantly to the BBC. I have never really liked
Derek as a pundit but I have liked McCann.
He tried to backtrack a bit last night with his idiot comment. This is the same McCann who I’m sure was involved in the huddle after we beat the bheasts at the Tattiedome.
I am now of the opinion that BOTH are no friends of Rangers.

Every single day its non stop neg stories about Rangers in the media. The funny thing is they think stories like this hit hard as its ex Rangers player putting there name to it. We all know scum like Derek Ferguson work for pennys and put there name to stories made up by celtic fans. All at the same time the media dies another bit everyday.

When did Derek Ferguson become a Rangers hero? I don’t recall that at all. He could have been but never made it to the very top and pissed it away.
When I hear him on Radio Scotland I cringe as he reads from a script like a 7 year old,

Last edited:
Third top Uefa cup/Europa league scorer of all time not bad for a "championship level" player.

Alfredo has accomplished more in European football than anyone at the knewcamp currently has or ever will.

This place fucking cracks me up :D

FF has spent the past 6 months calling Alfie a fat waster, someone who has found his level, who won’t get a club in any decent league and is basically a championship level player.

As soon as certain people say the exact same thing they are a disgrace.

Bi polar bears abound.
Wrap it! :shh:

Back