Now TV Sky Sports 1 Week Pass - £2.49 on CD Keys

SDF

Anyone fancy watching the next three days of Euro 2020 qualifiers, have at it.

Reactions: uml
Be aware that if you’ve already bought one of these codes before, it won’t work if you buy it again. (At least it’s didn’t with me) it said on the now tv screen that it was a limited time offer and it had ran out, or words similar to that. I did eventually get a refund from cdkeys so I wasn’t out of pocket in the end.

edit: it does say on the page “NOTE: Only works with UK accounts. Only one code per account.

Be aware that if you’ve already bought one of these codes before, it won’t work if you buy it again. (At least it’s didn’t with me) it said on the now tv screen that it was a limited time offer and it had ran out, or words similar to that. I did eventually get a refund from cdkeys so I wasn’t out of pocket in the end.

edit: it does say on the page “NOTE: Only works with UK accounts. Only one code per account.
Why do they let you buy multiple codes then? Are they transferable? Anyone fancy a week of Sky Sports for £2.47?

I've bought it about 8 times

Never used them but people maybe using different email addresses for each account?

Ok, just bought another one and same issue as before “sorry - this was a limited offer and you missed out this time”. So I don’t know how others are doing it if you say you’ve bought multiple.
If anybody wants to try the code I got on their account give me a pm and I’ll forward you it.

Ok, just bought another one and same issue as before “sorry - this was a limited offer and you missed out this time”. So I don’t know how others are doing it if you say you’ve bought multiple.
If anybody wants to try the code I got on their account give me a pm and I’ll forward you it.
Are you currently using another offer code? I know that the code won't work if you've got another core on the go - and that could be for anything not just sports.

Bought one of these passes just now. saying that it was a limited time offer and it had expired. Bought one in August and it worked fine. Any ideas?

Bought one of these passes just now. saying that it was a limited time offer and it had expired. Bought one in August and it worked fine. Any ideas?

Create a new account under a separate email to activate it, you can only use one code per account.

I bought as a guest on cdkeys. So if I sign up you think it would work?
No. I’ve done both and been getting the error message. “Glad” it’s not just me that’s getting them now as I was beginning to think I’d done something to my account

Just bought one of these (It’s gone up to 3 quid odd now). I’m assuming I can hold on to the code until Xmas time and then use it to watch the game against the beggars on the 29th?

Just bought one of these (It’s gone up to 3 quid odd now). I’m assuming I can hold on to the code until Xmas time and then use it to watch the game against the beggars on the 29th?
You can mate. It's valid for 12 months iirc.

For anyone interested, our remaining Sky Sports fixtures in 2019 are:

Sun 10th Nov @ 3pm - Away v Livingston (SPFL)
Wed 4th Dec @ 7:45pm - Away vs Aberdeen (SPFL)
Sun 15th Dec @ 12pm - Away vs Motherwell (SPFL)
Sun 29th Dec @ 12:30pm - Away vs Celtic (SPFL)

Source: Live Football on TV

Presumably 2020 fixtures have yet to be decided.

I got the error code last time I tried this as well.

You take your changes on a grey market key site I suppose.

Back