Numbers Game

I'm still in the it aint over until it's over camp but:
At present we are on 65pts with 15 games left
They are on 44 with 18 games left.
We need to win 10 of the remaining 15 games, losing 5 (95pts) and they have to win 17 games and draw 1. for us to lose the league.
Feeling a bit more confident now..
F uck knows how you worked that out but I’ll trust you.

Its difficult not to get caught up in the various title winning scenarios, tbh. My own view is that the pressure is all on them. The more we keep winning, they will inevitably fold into freefall.
There is very little if any pressure on us and we played like that on Sunday

they actually look like a team going through the motions, they threw everything at us on the second and couldn’t muster a goal

Its difficult not to get caught up in the various title winning scenarios, tbh. My own view is that the pressure is all on them. The more we keep winning, they will inevitably fold into freefall.
True, I just checked the point scenario and gave me a good lift.. The pressure on them on and off pitch will cost them points..

I think our next 5/6 games are against those in the bottom half of the table apart from Easter road got to be confident that we will rack up enough wins going into march to be in a really good position

If we win one of the OF games then the maximum they can get is 17 wins (51 points) so a total of 95 points.

10 wins including one OF victory gets us 95 points so technically a draw required to be certain and not rely on goal difference.

They are not winning 17 games so 10 wins and 95 points will be enough - less if they drop more points.

If we win one of the OF games then the maximum they can get is 17 wins (51 points) so a total of 95 points.

10 wins including one OF victory gets us 95 points so technically a draw required to be certain and not rely on goal difference.

They are not winning 17 games so 10 wins and 95 points will be enough - less if they drop more points.
I was just going on the numbers not exact games , hopefully it'll be almost over by middle February

There were plenty already phoning it in when they were still in with a chance of winning the league, never mind now after this recent debacle. Interesting times ahead.

I'll be back from celebrating until we're over the line though.

Back