Nuremburg shug

npLyt51.jpg

NtKtRFy.jpg

Great to see how much he's hurting though. Says he would bet everything he has got on Morelos scoring against C*ltic in a Gers victory. Now that would be fantastic, especially if we follow it up with a mock huddle. Steven Gerrard, Jimmy Bell, any players reading this - please give us this again:

Guard of Honour is a load of nonsense. We hate them & so do our players. Right at them from ko

I’d rather we got a 5 minute square go man to man before the game started than a round of applause off them. We don’t respect them, they don’t respect us, %^*& the birthday caird Pish

If I either seek or care for his opinion on any subject then please have me sectioned under the appropriate paragraphs of The Mental Health Act.

Jakey old mentally challenged prick.

They shouldn’t, and I just hope it ends the nonsense once and for all. His article is right, it isn’t about wanting respect or appreciation, it is entirely meant to be a humiliation. They moaned in the press demanding we did it for them a few years ago for entirely non-sporting reasons, let this be an end to it.

I totally agree with him , guard of honour is a show of respect and they have none , save all the guard of honour pish for the tourist league down south , do you think galatasaray would give fenerbache a guard of honour or river plate & boca jnrs ,ours is a proper rivalry i wouldnt expect us to give them one and i dont expect them to do it

He was funny on Clyde yesterday when he just wanted to talk about the fans at Ibrox to make us look bad, they kept steering him away from it and he would start up again.

His article today is typically sly and underhand. Damned with faint praise springs to mind.

He uses the following terms to describe our team. "Consistency, composure, durability, hard work". Doesnt sound like the team Ive been watching.

He was funny on Clyde yesterday when he just wanted to talk about the fans at Ibrox to make us look bad, they kept steering him away from it and he would start up again.
You could feel his pain yesterday especially after the game. The way he was going on after the final whistle you would think the players were in with the fans celebrating after the game.

We rightly didn’t give them one when they came to Ibrox as champions and they won’t give us one either.

Even the slightest hint of entente cordialé died a death in 2012.

Personally, if they gave us a GoH I’d make a point of walking around the outside of it.

If they do give us a guard of honour we should walk round the side of it as we want feck all from that lit other than 3 points
Or go out one player at a time. Subs first, captain last. Drag it out for ten minutes - and if they walk away before the captain walks through, moan in the press conference about the lack of respect. May as well make them suffer, and pull the piss a little bit :))

Back