Nuremburg shug

Quite right that they shouldn’t.

Why are people so desperate for our rivalry with Celtic to become sanitised and wimpy?

Bring on the hatred.
Hatred is one of the things holding scottish football back. I’d much rather our league be like the EPL even if it meant more plastic fans and less hatred

For once I actually agree with the auld pr1ck.

If the tables were turned and it was us, I wouldn't want us to do it.

What’s with some of our fans fascination with getting an insincere guard of honour onto the pitch?

We hate them, they hate us - just the way I like it. It’s what makes our derby unique in the U.K. instead of plastic English “Derby’s” where fans have half and half scarves

We wouldn’t give them one and I’ll be raging if we accepted one off those rats

What’s with some of our fans fascination with getting an insincere guard of honour onto the pitch?

We hate them, they hate us - just the way I like it. It’s what makes our derby unique in the U.K. instead of plastic English “Derby’s” where fans have half and half scarves

We wouldn’t give them one and I’ll be raging if we accepted one off those rats
Must be a generational thing. Younger fans seem to have this craving for likes.

Great to see how much he's hurting though. Says he would bet everything he has got on Morelos scoring against C*ltic in a Gers victory. Now that would be fantastic, especially if we follow it up with a mock huddle. Steven Gerrard, Jimmy Bell, any players reading this - please give us this again:

I’d rather a Stevie G lager slide mark 2, players scoosh water bottles ala the Gazza dentist chair and magnificent bastard 2 just slides onto the park.

This was from the days when football had a modicum of respect between teams. Now there is not a single strand of respect left. They will not do this and I for one don't care. We didn't do it for them the last time either and thats the way it should be.

We didn’t give them one, don’t expect one off them. The end.

Yeah.

Why do people even have this conversation? Why is it a thing? Who really wants, expects or needs a Guard of Honour from Celtic?

I get we're loving rubbing their noses in it right now...but come on, why should they? We didn't give them one. And just as fucking well.

The only downer if we win the league today is we'll have two weeks of shite with people going on about guards of honour here.

Great to see how much he's hurting though. Says he would bet everything he has got on Morelos scoring against C*ltic in a Gers victory. Now that would be fantastic, especially if we follow it up with a mock huddle. Steven Gerrard, Jimmy Bell, any players reading this - please give us this again:

This is all I want to see besides the kicking of a football! Win, lose or draw :))

You'd rather our league be shite? Can you explain your reasons why without calling me a tim?

Aye cos our leagues shite because rangers and Celtic hate each other ahahah.

You’re a Tim because you were giving abuse on here to fans who were celebrating at Ibrox.

Knowing you were raging but Gerrard and the whole squad were over the moon cheers me up.

Aye cos our leagues shite because Rangers and Celtic hate each other ahahah.

You’re a Tim because you were giving abuse on here to fans who were celebrating at Ibrox.

Knowing you were raging but Gerrard and the whole squad were over the moon cheers me up.
Thats why I was lapping up the celebrations of the players after the game.

A guard of honour from your biggest rivals? No thanks.

a guard of honour from the least honourable team in football? No thanks.

he says the scum should not give us a guard of honour if we are the CHAMPIONS when we arrive on the pitch .I am reveling in his pain.
I don't want a guard of honour from them, the only thing this would mean, is we would have to reciprocate to them, if and when they got round to winning the league again. So be it one year, or twenty one years, I do not want to feel that we would be obliged to return said guard of dishonor

Fecker them don’t want or need a guard of honour from the orcs as they couldn’t even spell honour. A good old huddle will suffice from our team at full time

Back