O’Halloran

Every player on our books should be given the opportunity to impress or otherwise the new manager.

No point chucking them in the bin without one last chance. Be it in games or in training. Halliday as an example has barely played in a preferred position.

There'll be managers like McLeish, Davies etc who'd think he'd be good along side Morelos.

I personally thought he was shite but the standard of manager we've had the last while it's difficult to tell.

Would be better option than the squad compared to some others in our team. Not a player we want around next summer though.

Loan deal up in January I believe. Unsure if we have the option to recall him early.

Would he improve us based on his/our current form?

Certainly Pedro had made his mind up about him, but does he have any future with us given today’s developments?

No.

Has already proved he is totally incapable against teams defending deep and also has less game awareness than Josh.

Now that's saying something.

Don't want to see him in a Rangers jersey ever again.
He's never looked as if he wanted to be at Ibrox.
He's also a dud who's been very lucky to have a career as a footballer due to being a fast runner and nothing else.

I don't think he wants to be a Rangers player (only ever seen him smile whenever he is at another team) . I'm pretty sure he likes the wages we pay him though.

He has given up on Rangers and has been attending matches at the piggery mentally challenged players past & present

If it means never having to see Joshua Windass in a Rangers team ever, ever again? I'd consider it.

Or play with 10 instead.

If a new manager comes in and decides to give him another chance then fair enough! The fact that not even Murty liked him tells its own tale right enough

O' Halloran,Halliday,Forrester and Miller....alll consigned to the dustbin by Pedro....might just be glad to see the back of him.

Frankly O Halleran is no worse than we what we have. Worth another chance under a more pragmatic manager who plays to his plyer’s strengths.

He is faster than Windass, he has more balls than Windass, he seems to be looking up more ( I believe a part of his issue was his speed, he didn't realise he over ran his position) some may laugh, but he is faster than he realises I think.

For me he is a better option that Windass, but can he play the left channel? No.

Elton should be seeing Windass off, he is a far better option. Wallace LB, Elton LM, my tuppence worth.

He's not good enough, but he is better than Windass. On that basis he should still be in our squad, ahead of Windass, Dalcio and Nemane for that matter.

He'll get a chance to impress the new manager and rightly so. For the record I don't think he is good enough for Rangers but there's no point paying the guy a wage and not letting the new manager look over him and decide for himself. I also don't think windass is good enough for rangers yet he starts every week and seems to be our only real option on the left

He has the first touch of a concrete wall, runs very fast and seldom finds one of his team with the ball. Being better than Dean Windass is not a glowing point to boast about on your CV and will not attract bids from the EPL

Maybe if we played to his strengths
We'll have recruited a heck of a manager if he is good enough to play to O'Halloran's strengths! We'd be as well going for Usain Bolt as O'Halloran. I haven't seen Bolt play but I'd be prepared to wager that his footballing ability couldn't be worse than O'Hallorran's.

Loan deal up in January I believe. Unsure if we have the option to recall him early.

Would he improve us based on his/our current form?

Certainly Pedro had made his mind up about him, but does he have any future with us given today’s developments?
Instead of Josh - absolutely.

Watching this video I think he's decent:

On the left he could shoot, and maybe better than Windass at shooting, instead of crossing it all the time from the right

That's a 7 minute video. 6 minutes of which consisted of him playing with St. Johnstone.

He is nowhere near good enough for us in any position. He lloks good in a team like St Johnstone becuase there is no pressure and he has pace. That's it.

Every player still contracted to us will get a shot under a new manager.

Just because a few folk with a grudge making noises online don't want it to happen doesn't make it so

That's a 7 minute video. 6 minutes of which consisted of him playing with St. Johnstone.

He is nowhere near good enough for us in any position. He lloks good in a team like St Johnstone becuase there is no pressure and he has pace. That's it.
In that video he sets up a tap in from 2 yards out for Miller who blasted it over the bar. And scores a goal for Rangers.

MOH is a decent player but needs space to run into. In Scotland we rarely have that luxury so I doubt if he can do a job for Rangers.

In that video he sets up a tap in from 2 yards out for Miller who blasted it over the bar. And scores a goal for Rangers.

Yes. In barely a minute of Rangers 'highlights' he scores against Alloa, sets up Forrester and Miller.

All his successes have been with St Johnstone. You're not telling me that video paints him in a great light for Rangers? He was mince, end of.

Yes. In barely a minute of Rangers 'highlights' he scores against Alloa, sets up Forrester and Miller.

All his successes have been with St Johnstone. You're not telling me that video paints him in a great light for Rangers? He was mince, end of.
I can see your point but I think he could potentially give current wingers a run for their money too. He barely had much minutes to get highlights too. Setting up goals against Celtic is decent I haven't seen Windass do that.

He didn't want to play for Rangers but he liked the money on offer. I think he instantly regretted signing for us because he is someone brought up to hate what we stand for. I hope he never wears a Rangers jersey again.

No he's utter garbage and same goes for halliday and forrester.

Aye he's been utter garbage since he went to Perth :rolleyes: If he didn't start then he would 10000% improve our squad. Have you seen our benches lately?

Back