O’Halloran

I get he is not the long term answer to our problems - but anyone against this, I have 2 words for you ............ Josh Windass .........

He offered Tav no protection when he played RM. If we move him over to LM where he's on his weaker foot, what's he going to offer John? Would be no better than Windass and Nemane in that regard. Nothing against him personally but he had 18 odd months here and didn't kick on. Sell him and move on.

Couldn’t have put it better....

He offered Tav no protection when he played RM. If we move him over to LM where he's on his weaker foot, what's he going to offer John? Would be no better than Windass and Nemane in that regard. Nothing against him personally but he had 18 odd months here and didn't kick on. Sell him and move on.

The same tavernier who thought he was a back up centre forward a fair number of times and would saunter back into position. That tavernier? The same guy that was culpable for the goal last night. That tavernier?

Tin hat on.
I think Windass is better than most people on here think,he is very close to being very good,yes he needs to learn NOT to shoot straight at the keeper , but at Least he's getting into those positions where he gives himself chances , if he took them he'd be a hero.

Our bench this past few weeks has been paper thin. I will be surprised if we don’t recall a few.

Should never have been signed, apart from being "religiously challenged" he is a player who's only attribute is his pace & he needs room in behind to run into, teams sit deep against us and that negates his game.

Normally it would be an easy answer. But Josh Windass is so hopeless in that team it may be an option to give him a chance on the right MOH with a change of shape.
Forrester would also be an option right now.
For me i never want to see a loan player play for Rangers ever again, Nemane is hopeless, what honestly is the point in us paying a kid miles off the pace a wage.
So for me you look at our bench and it may be worth recalling at least one or the other.

My mate txt him last night says he knew pedro would be sacked. Going to get his head down and work hard and hopefully the new manager likes him.personally I don't rate him and would punt him.ps never knew he was injured the last few weeks.

Tin hat on.
I think Windass is better than most people on here think,he is very close to being very good,yes he needs to learn NOT to shoot straight at the keeper , but at Least he's getting into those positions where he gives himself chances , if he took them he'd be a hero.

Thats all he will ever be is close... the boys a bottle merchant.

A clean slate under the new manager. If we have new system he could do well. I wouldn't rule it out.

Normally it would be an easy answer. But Josh Windass is so hopeless in that team it may be an option to give him a chance on the right MOH with a change of shape.
Forrester would also be an option right now.
For me i never want to see a loan player play for Rangers ever again, Nemane is hopeless, what honestly is the point in us paying a kid miles off the pace a wage.
So for me you look at our bench and it may be worth recalling at least one or the other.

Nemane had some decent spells in the killie game but hes too small and lightweight for this league... we would be best sending him and dalcio back in january as there isnt much point in having them here. Id rather see a youth player get a chance as i doubt they would be that far off they 2.

Coaching O’Hallaron would be easy, stop when you reach the white line.

This century’s Billy McKay, nowhere near the standard required.

I was happy to see MOH leave in all honesty but I cant believe we didn't get more wingers in as we are extremely weak on the left hand side. We have all pretty much made our minds up on Windass & as for Nemane well he shouldn't be anywhere near the 1st team he is no where near ready and probs will never be ready. MOH would certainly have given us another option. I would have probs kept him until we have him replaced.

MOH can f*ck off - Useless footballer with bags of pace and zero ability

Oh and he's a Celtic fan.

I don't like O'Halloran but he was the first to speak about Pedro's training methods and the unrest inside the squad.

Not interested in someone who can do a job for St. Johnstone or might fit into McInnes's style of play.
Sell him to some English Club for £8million whilst he's banging in the goals

giphy.gif

are you for real? You can't tell the difference between Michael Francis O'Halloran and Alves and Morelos? He's been raised in this shit tip and isn't one of us. That clear enough for you?
Should never have darkened our door.
You sound like you have a few issues.

Look at the dross we're left with on that side ffs. Our best option for the left side was let go for a pittance. Barrie MacKay. Has immense talent that neither Warburton or Pedro could properly utilise. In a team with decent players, BM would shine like a diamond.

There'll be managers like McLeish, Davies etc who'd think he'd be good along side Morelos.

I personally thought he was shite but the standard of manager we've had the last while it's difficult to tell.
Hit the nail on the head there mate.
A half decent manager will have us improved ten fold. We have a decent squad there just need proper management with proper tactical nous and we'll be flying.

You know fine well what is meant.
We're all inclusive with exception. Scots 19th Century Terrorists not welcome nor should anyone that's donned the green and grey be anywhere near Ibrox.

Yes I do know fine well - I recognise bigotry when I see it, so you’re right enough on that score. Can’t agree with your point about green and grey, as that would mean not having Miller at the club in his second or third spells.

It's just a pity that we couldn't get rid of O'Halloran along with Caixinha as he clearly wasn't interested in playing for Rangers when he was here.

That was the one thing that Pedro was right about.

Moh's strengths are in a team playing counter attacking, not against a team who comes up against a team sitting back. He won't ever fit into our system but we should punt him down south rather than up here.

Back