O’Halloran

With a new manager,every player starts with a clean slate,he has never shown that he really wanted to play for us.

Yes I do know fine well - I recognise bigotry when I see it, so you’re right enough on that score. Can’t agree with your point about green and grey, as that would mean not having Miller at the club in his second or third spells.
So not wanting bitter poets darkening our door is your idea of bigotry. Nice one.
Kenny Miller has never been of Rangers standard. Never. Not 1st time, not 2nd time, not 3rd time. FFS he was running down his career in the MSL along with Stevie Smith and Kris Boyd till Ally stupidly decided to sign them up for the assault on the Championship 3 year ago which ultimately failed. He has done nowt for us that a half decent forward would easily surpass.

So not wanting bitter poets darkening our door is your idea of bigotry. Nice one.
Kenny Miller has never been of Rangers standard. Never. Not 1st time, not 2nd time, not 3rd time. FFS he was running down his career in the MSL along with Stevie Smith and Kris Boyd till Ally stupidly decided to sign them up for the assault on the Championship 3 year ago which ultimately failed. He has done nowt for us that a half decent forward would ea

im Really not sure what religion or ethnicity have to do with Rangers or football generally. Perhaps you can explain the difference between a ‘poet’ or catholic corner and a Protestant one and indeed for all the other rules in football. We’d love to hear it. Perhaps there is something in this that the rest of the footballing world has been missing. We are all ears.

Not suited to being up against teams that defend for most of the game.

He’ll do better than ST Johnstone but it won’t be with ourselves.

Back