Obsessed. The new fragrance for Bhoys

Actually surprised that's been anything to do with the BBC. So true Aswel which makes it even funnier. Comedy is usually exaggerated but not in this case.
The Bheast next door to me had the game up and running on his dodgy firestick stream about an hour before kick off. Could hear it blaring from over the fence . That's dedication, the tadger is a bigger fan of my own club than me.

Actually surprised that's been anything to do with the BBC. So true Aswel which makes it even funnier. Comedy is usually exaggerated but not in this case.
The Bheast next door to me had the game up and running on his dodgy firestick stream about an hour before kick off. Could hear it blaring from over the fence . That's dedication, the tadger is a bigger fan of my own club than me.

Thats what makes it so good . It’s bang on the money and they know it . They are seething on the WhatsApp groups I’ve sent it to :)) :))

Glad to see a different agenda, especially from something produced by the bbc. Interesting as the social is usually rotten

Is it a coincidence that this appears when a Carson from Northern Ireland becomes head of BBC Scotland?

Am sure it is but the filth will be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 6.

outstanding, hats off big time to whoever came up with that, and bang on in every way,we are the first thing a mentally challenged thinks of ,when he wakes up in the morning, like the old man utd flag, with that shower ,its rangers,wife ,weans in that order

Good stuff. Is it from the same guy who did that sketch after we beat them that December with Ryan Jack’s goal and he exploded with rage when we signed Defoe?

BBC The Social page is content made specifically social media and they have a group of creators that they use repeatedly. This guy has had a few funny ones slating both us and them over the last couple of years. The one at New Year after we beat them was brilliant!

Stuart Hay does some funny stuff, not sure if he is one of us, one of them or neutral, but he’s quite on the point

Back