Obsession now extends to who didn't play in a charity friendly

Each time I think their Obsession can't get any worse... Up pops this. The Rangers and Liverpool legends enjoy a game of footy, the supporters get a good day out and ultimately the two club's charities benefit financially but still the orcs want to demonise Rangers and make up fantasies that all is not well behind the scenes. They are sick in the head.

No mention of the fantastic amount of money raised for both charities then just who didn’t play fkn bellend.

A workmate a used to be Facebook friends with (grown man in his late 50s) used to share stories from the Celtic blog and video celts constantly, I'm talking 3 or 4 every day, they never write about Celtic, its bizarre.
Celtic fans even blocked this guy he was that bad.
The average mentally challenged has absolutely no interest in talking about Celtic.
Talking about Rangers is their raison d'etre.

Any player that wins a league medal with us is right up there. A player that wins multiple league & cups is defo a legend for me. Guys like papac put there body (& head) on the line to win leagues with & for us. WATP

What is the point that the idiot is trying to make?
Was the game not arranged at short notice?
For so many players to find the time to turn up in the first place is a credit to the pull of the clubs and the commitment of ex-professionals to put something back after their careers have ended.

Further to get 30,000 fans to turn up in a hectic and expensive season was also wonderful.
How many turned up to watch Scotland at Hampden in a fixture that was planned over a year ago?

This guy wrote for the Star, ffsake is that even a newspaper?
To get 30.000 for it during the school holiday when many people are away is fantastic

how the %^*& can anyone not think Papac was a legend?!
Papac Weir Cuellar. How long did it take Messi to get out of those pockets at Ibrox?

Up to the UEFA cup final when we were absolutely knackered against a team whose association gave them carte blanche to prepare I would suggest that collectively that season we had the best defence in Europe with Allan McGregor behind them.

Papac Weir Cuellar. How long did it take Messi to get out of those pockets at Ibrox?

Up to the UEFA cup final when we were absolutely knackered against a team whose association gave them carte blanche to prepare I would suggest that collectively that season we had the best defence in Europe with Allan McGregor behind them.
it was definitely being an extremely difficult team to beat instead of an attacking threat that took us to the final.

it was definitely being an extremely difficult team to beat instead of an attacking threat that took us to the final.
Absolutely. I remember looking at the UEFA website and seeing the CL and UEFA finalists and thinking, "one of those four will win the super cup, and we are in that list!"

A magnificent season and no disgrace to lose under the circumstances. How anyone could query any Rangers player who played in a Euro final's right to be classed as a legend is a dick of the highest order.

Or do the Tims not rate the 2003 team as legends?

30k watching, money raised for charity, only a Tim could look for a negative
Stevie G plays for both teams in a charity match. We are all delighted. I loved the good natured booing when he wore red and the roars of approval whenever he touched the ball wearing blue. Says it all about us

A charity match between Rangers and Celtc is proposed with MoJo doing the same. You will recall what happened with that. And they claim to be a team founded on charity. C*NTS

So what is the actual poin being made? We're skint? A new club? The players not there hate us? Admin number 55 coming?

Just a really weird thing to be obsessing over. "Yous pure couldnae get big playurs ar a charity match"

They really don't know when to stop digging, do they? They demonstrate almost every day that they truly are, a club like no other.

It was a case of who’s he rather than who’s who for today’s Legends match at Ibrox as the big names opted to stay away.

Ally McCoist, Arthur Numan, Stefan Klos, Lorenzo Amoruso, Neil McCann, Andy Goram, Tore Andre Flo, Ronald de Boer and Billy Dodds all snubbed the match for the home side while Liverpool were only able to muster 14 players for the trip up the M74. Midweek reports of Fernando Torres making an appearance predictable fell by the wayside.

Even the most imaginative of supporters would struggle to attack the phrase ‘Legend’ alongside Neil Alexander, Sasa Papac, Alex Rae and Thomas Buffel. Despite the strong ties with Holland Michael Mols was the only legend interested in picking up his expenses and two nights in a city centre hotel.

Mark Hately managed the legends rather than Walter Smith.

After arranging four home pre-season friendlies during July that were outwith the season ticket the international weekend was too good an opportunity to miss for another fund raiser.

There has been a constant stream of former Liverpool players predicting how much Steven Gerrard will win this season but it wasn’t so easy to find players willing to play in today’s match.

After stretching things to find eleven players to start the match the bench consisted of Chris Kirkland, David Thompson and Stephen Warnock.

The next few days are likely to see a number of former players tip Gerrard to win the league despite speculation linking the former Anfield youth coach with Leeds United and Besiktas.
Haha that is hilarious,he has also missed the point that it was a charity match for Rangers and Liverpool charities.

I cant think of a better club than Liverpool that Rangers can be associated with and maybe that just pisses them off that we seem to have good ties with them and Stevie as our gaffer I think has strengthened it. I mean they even nckwd Y.N.W.A. which is a Liverpool song.

Who in their right mind would go and find out details of a rivals charity game, never mind spend the weekend documenting it!! Will the NHS cope when 55 comes. Maybe it’s time I retrained as a mental health professional, as 55 will give me a job until pension age.

I'm not sure if you've thought this through thoroughly D72, think of your clientelle if you did go down this road. Plastic paddies as far as your eyes could see. That's enough to depress Santa Claus.

Not surprised in the slightest about this, they really are obsessed beyond belief. You can just see the mhank typing that with a monobrow whilst slabbering down his green and grey top fucking seething knowing the fact that Rangers are just going about our business and he's basically shitting it. :))

55 will be superb.

It was a case of who’s he rather than who’s who for today’s Legends match at Ibrox as the big names opted to stay away.

Ally McCoist, Arthur Numan, Stefan Klos, Lorenzo Amoruso, Neil McCann, Andy Goram, Tore Andre Flo, Ronald de Boer and Billy Dodds all snubbed the match for the home side while Liverpool were only able to muster 14 players for the trip up the M74. Midweek reports of Fernando Torres making an appearance predictable fell by the wayside.

Even the most imaginative of supporters would struggle to attack the phrase ‘Legend’ alongside Neil Alexander, Sasa Papac, Alex Rae and Thomas Buffel. Despite the strong ties with Holland Michael Mols was the only legend interested in picking up his expenses and two nights in a city centre hotel.

Mark Hately managed the legends rather than Walter Smith.

After arranging four home pre-season friendlies during July that were outwith the season ticket the international weekend was too good an opportunity to miss for another fund raiser.

There has been a constant stream of former Liverpool players predicting how much Steven Gerrard will win this season but it wasn’t so easy to find players willing to play in today’s match.

After stretching things to find eleven players to start the match the bench consisted of Chris Kirkland, David Thompson and Stephen Warnock.

The next few days are likely to see a number of former players tip Gerrard to win the league despite speculation linking the former Anfield youth coach with Leeds United and Besiktas.
This piece is vindictive, envious, poisonous and bitter made by a vindictive, envious, poisonous and bitter, scumbag from a vindictive, envious, poisonous and bitter fan base and supporting a vindictive, envious, poisonous and bitter football club.
Vindictive, envious, poisonous and bitter from cradle to grave.

After reading that and taking time to give a thoughtful and measured intelligent response, all I can think of is fùck them.

I'm not sure if you've thought this through thoroughly D72, think of your clientelle if you did go down this road. Plastic paddies as far as your eyes could see. That's enough to depress Santa Claus.
In hindsight that’s a fair point, hopefully I would get high enough up the mental health profession ladder so as not to encounter a plastic paddy one - one type scenario.
Delegation will be needed to combat the vast numbers of Orcs queuing up for advice!

Back