Odd feelings

This club is the most important thing in my life, bar family. I honestly thought I'd be in tears, but im almost numb. I built this up so much for a decade and now it's here I'm so happy, but thought I would break down. Odd, odd feeling that you feel you're not happy enough!!!
Think it’s because we knew we had it won for a while and didn’t know whether it would be today or at the shithole.
However the lingering on must have been torture for those poor bastards.

This club is the most important thing in my life, bar family. I honestly thought I'd be in tears, but im almost numb. I built this up so much for a decade and now it's here I'm so happy, but thought I would break down. Odd, odd feeling that you feel you're not happy enough!!!

I was like that yesterday, still a wee bit today, but slowly beginning to loosen up

This weekend has been truly amazing but it's time to get the game face on tomorrow and concentrate on a quater final place in the Europa, stamping the yahoo hordes into dust and winning the Scottish Cup if completed.

Still some absolutely massive games to come.

I was quite emotional when I drove bye Ibrox this afternoon just after it was official, to see everyone so happy and bouncing, singing and taking pics/videos on their phones got to me!
So happy, so proud and I’m an Auld lady's front bottom

I'm expecting to break down Thursday afternoon during the build up to the Slavia game.
Got a coincidental holiday from work, got an F1 sized bottle of champagne chilling in the fridge and hopefully watching with my Dad and two of my brothers.
Think thats when it's gonna hit me.

It just feels like a huge weight as been lifted from our shoulders today.

Went down to Ibrox and just stood there and watched other people’s reactions.

I will enjoy the coming weeks but today was just such a strange day

I remember standing with my gub hanging open , not being able to understand what was happening at helicopter Sunday , when everyone around me was going mental !
Hope it clicks when your in your local supermarket and you go off like a rocket !

Nothing odd about my feelings. I'm overjoyed beyond belief. I hope my work arent expecting much productivity this week. Ive got so many podcasts, live it up videos etc tp watch.

It's a bit strange. I'm buzzing but like most I'm having a wee drink on my own. I'm missing my mates, fellow bears and the pub crawl.

Thank goodness for FF B-D

Cheers!

As over the f.uckin moon as I am, it does feel a bit strange too.
As an Ulster bear, ive nothing but envy for the Scottish lads and lassies who've been able to go to Ibrox/George Square/Auchenhowie.

Im enjoying sitting here getting pished as I scroll through FF but its weird on an occasion like this, not being in the local RSC, probably on top of a table by now belting out the tunes.

Soon hopefully.
Until then, I'll drink to 55 and the prospect of even better times ahead

Remember a mate who for years had been entering pipe band contests and when finally won a big one went on a downer at the celebration that night.
Funny how things work out that way-ME I am sooooooo happy tonight.

Back