Odds for Rangers v Benfica

The expectancy that surrounds us winning this game frightens me, they were well on top of us before they went down to 10 men and to get a draw after being a player down for the majority of the game shows how decent they are. I hope i am just being pessimistic, to remain unbeaten on Thursday with a low score draw and win the last 2 games would see us top the group
As I have said before, we could actually lose our last 3 games and still qualify.

I'll take the win.

Dont think we have much to fear against them.

Nunez is a huge blow for them.

Hopefully we can stick to our form. If the worst happens and we get a draw, well aslong as we win the group I'll be happy.
Is he definitely out? Is it Covid related?

Remember they were all over us until they went down to 10 men. I think a draw is as much as we can expect to take out of this, they are a very good team.
I would argue that we paid them too much respect and let them play early in the game. I watched them play Boavista who did not stand off and won easily. Their defence is not that good and as we saw they play a high line that we exposed in the sending off. More of the same and I think we can win.

Lighten up attention seeker
Wtf?
That took a twist?

The lol emoji the attention seeker gave you on the first of YOUR 2 posts in a row should probably have have it away that I'm pretty light.

I've also often wondered how many posters hope no one reads their posts?
I can't see many other reasons for a forum post unless you expect it to get attention?

*On further inspection I think you've probably ignored the haha, yet taken the huff at the rolley eyes.
You've been on here long enough to know forum etiquette.
Had I rolled my eyes at the end of my sentence, they'd be aimed at your good self.
The fact that they are under my sarcastic comment was to highlight how unlikely it is that I'll actually make such a bet.
I hope that clears it up, if indeed that is the case.
I'll try seek less attention moving forward.

Last edited:
Just noticed the odds for the game against Benfica

Rangers 21/20
Draw 13/5
Benfica 21/10

As good as Rangers have been in Europe - is it just me or is anyone else surprised by those odds?

I’m surprised. A 10 man Benfica came back from 3-1 down and had enough quality to show our old failings are still not completely gone. An 11 man Benfica will give us a real test even though they are not the side they were.

Wtf?
That took a twist?

The lol emoji the attention seeker gave you on the first of YOUR 2 posts in a row should probably have have it away that I'm pretty light.

I've also often wondered how many posters hope no one reads their posts?
I can't see many other reasons for a forum post unless you expect it to get attention?

*On further inspection I think you've probably ignored the haha, yet taken the huff at the rolley eyes.
You've been on here long enough to know forum etiquette.
Had I rolled my eyes at the end of my sentence, they'd be aimed at your good self.
The fact that they are under my sarcastic comment was to highlight how unlikely it is that I'll actually make such a bet.
I hope that clears it up, if indeed that is the case.
I'll try seek less attention moving forward.
Thanks (unsure of the emoji to end with)

Back