Odds on the compliance officer waking up these next 2 weeks

willemtway

I am aware of only one citation this season so far in the top flight, a Motherwell player I think

The cynic in me suggests a citation for one of our players over the next couple of weeks, with a two match violent conduct ban being served

Just in time for the visit of the rhats

Slightly off topic but I liked how we had a shite ref on Thursday and the team had enough to deal with that and we are going to come up against more of the same this season (a lot)

On your original point, odds wise I’d give 1/2 for a compliance officer intervention pre old firm for one of our key players.

It's up to our players not to give them anything to even think about sanctioning them for

We need to box clever, not even the slightest hint of a raised hand or foot

It's up to our players not to give them anything to even think about sanctioning them for

Correct. Poor or mistimed challenges are fair enough and part and parcel of football.

Petulance, retaliation, raised arms or flicks/kicks (as per Morelos and McGregor last season) are simply unacceptable and deserve everything that comes their way. Even more so because the spot light is always on us.

Candieas was banned for blowing a kiss to an opposition player, brown stands and goads the entire rangers supporter at parkhead and gets nothing they will hammer us for anything

Picturing people posting whilst sitting shivering in corners as the paranoia takes full hold.

Candieas was banned for blowing a kiss to an opposition player, brown stands and goads the entire rangers supporter at parkhead and gets nothing they will hammer us for anything
Candeias didn’t even do it, and the red was rescinded.

I am aware of only one citation this season so far in the top flight, a Motherwell player I think

The cynic in me suggests a citation for one of our players over the next couple of weeks, with a two match violent conduct ban being served

Just in time for the visit of the rhats[/

Just send video evidence to every national refereeing committee around Europe and they will see how bad our referees are.

Won't matter our squad is Arnie swazinager this season they can try all they want were pumping those lizards in 2 weeks time

He was cited a week before they were due to play the scum :rolleyes:

Celtc as they are now called need all the help they can get. The SFA will duly oblige - of that I have no doubt.

Doesnt really work that way for us though
Yes it does.

Brown scrapes his studs down Alfie’s heel last year, he did not have to motion his elbow at him, irrespective if he made contact or not.

If he goes down holding his heel and gets back up he doesn’t get banned.

It’s as simple as that.

Yes it does.

Brown scrapes his studs down Alfie’s heel last year, he did not have to motion his elbow at him, irrespective if he made contact or not.

If he goes down holding his heel and gets back up he doesn’t get banned.

It’s as simple as that.
Do you think were refereed to the same standard as the rest? What about Broadfoot scraping down the back of Alfie?
Why dont the refs protect Alfie from the bruisers?
Why do the tims have one of the lowest citations in the country?

Do you think were refereed to the same standard as the rest? What about Broadfoot scraping down the back of Alfie?
Why dont the refs protect Alfie to the bruisers?
Why do the tims have one of the lowest citations in the country?
Reverse the scenario , Flanagan runs his studs down Thumbs Achilles.

How much of an outcry and a frothing at the gash would have ensued.

Rhetorical , of course.

Didn't Aluko get a match ban for falling over after not having been kicked hard enough?

I wish we could get figures on citations...surely they're available somewhere?

At the moment we can't win...

Rangers player cited after ref takes no action..."See, Refs are biased toward the h***"

Rangers player has card revoked after Ref mistake..."See, Panel are biased toward the h***"

Rangers player neither carded nor cited..."The whole system is biased toward the h***"

I'm 100% certain we've had the most players cited but I'd like to confirm this as surely the info is out there.

I wish we could get figures on citations...surely they're available somewhere?

At the moment we can't win...

Rangers player cited after ref takes no action..."See, Refs are biased toward the h***"

Rangers player has card revoked after Ref mistake..."See, Panel are biased toward the h***"

Rangers player neither carded nor cited..."The whole system is biased toward the h***"

I'm 100% certain we've had the most players cited but I'd like to confirm this as surely the info is out there.

There was something last season that showed we had 17 citations in I think 3 seasons. The tims had 2 I think

still waiting on the mentally challenged being done for the dive in the SC Final

We all know there is 100% no chance the fhat boot Clare Whyte will sanction any mentally challenged player before they play us

Edouard or Christie or Brown would need to use a baseball bat for them to get a retroactive ban from that fhat mentally challenged boot
Indeed but I expect every little thing concerning our players to be gone over with a fine tooth comb.

Back