O'Donnell - I admit I went down theatrically

Bonnyloyal

But O'Donnell, who was quizzed on asking his former boss Steve Clarke about a Scotland call-up, responded over the dive claims and also had a pop at Alfredo Morelos in the process.

Speaking on Superscoreboard, he said: "I was trying to pester him (Steve Clarke) last night.

"I was maybe a bit to shy to go up and man-mark him but I did better than (Borna) Barisic on Sunday.

"I heard I got a 9.8 so I wonder how many points (Alfredo) Morelos got every week.

"I admit I went down theatrically. We got a decision we deserved so I have nothing to apologise for."

But O'Donnell, who was quizzed on asking his former boss Steve Clarke about a Scotland call-up, responded over the dive claims and also had a pop at Alfredo Morelos in the process.

Speaking on Superscoreboard, he said: "I was trying to pester him (Steve Clarke) last night.

"I was maybe a bit to shy to go up and man-mark him but I did better than (Borna) Barisic on Sunday.

"I heard I got a 9.8 so I wonder how many points (Alfredo) Morelos got every week.

"I admit I went down theatrically. We got a decision we deserved so I have nothing to apologise for."
He got booked every week that's how many.

remember this next year mate when you are relegated!

As if to show that we are not being dealt with to differing standards - he also fücking said that it makes up for the penalty he never got at the piggery when kilmarmuck were there. His weird weird slant was.... This makes up for that.

I.E it's not only Rangers he cheats against.

That really is poet logic at its best, they can: lie, square a circle and murder innocents and be absolved with a few hail Mary penances and a week of 'no incest'.

These 19th Century Terrorist bastards just can’t help themselves, you’ll get what’s coming like the rest of them ya black tramp

Enjoying his few minutes on top and being the classless rat he is.
But just like the vermin from Parkhead he supports, he knows it won't be much longer before the natural order returns and he goes back to being a mentally challenged nobody.

They know they’ll get away with it.
There is two points of bringing the game into disrepute right there.
He shouldn’t be allowed to imply that another player is a cheat.

It's a really good illustration of everyone else in this league though. Throw some shite at Rangers and hope it sticks in order to be able to justify your own actions.

In fact, you could say the same about Scottish society/politics in general.

I heard the interview, it was on Clyde. He said it was a foul but that he did make it more dramatic because he never got a penalty at Parkhead the other week.

Scumbag mhank.

I heard the interview, it was on Clyde. He said it was a foul but that he did make it more dramatic because he never got a penalty at Parkhead the other week.
I feel like I’m missing context regarding Morelos. Why is he mentioning him?

I feel like I’m missing context regarding Morelos. Why is he mentioning him?

He was asked about Gerrard saying he gave him a 9.5 mark for diving. He replied saying that he wondered how many points Morelos got yesterday or every other week. Words to that effect.

He should have had the penalty at Celtic Park. It was 0-0 at the time and Killie were well on top and had missed two sitters at that point. Yesterday's decision did not affect our league position although we lost a bit of pride. I have no time for Aberdeen but the decision clearly affected their position and if I was Derek McInnes I would be letting the SFA know my feelings on the issue, particularly as their were two strong penalty claims for us that were ignored.

As I said on here before class wins in the end, and in this case, I don't doubt it will be again.

Back