Off the ball - Tom English speaks about Gerrard and Rangers

Our ST money is around £18 million then there is hospitality , advertising,match day tickets and catering, merchandise sales ,£14 million from the European run , I'm guessing that would come to a minimum of £35 million I hardly think we are haemorrhaging money plus the share issue should provide another cash injection after loans are turned into shares approximately £6million and our wage bill was quoted at around £17 / £18 million ,let the pondlife like English waffle all they like they are just white noise .

'No question it affects the atmosphere'

The atmosphere was the loudest it's been for a old firm game in many a year you ignorant arrogant feckwit.

They're following an agenda to get the tims back their advantage. If that involves telling lies then so be it.

Once again another example of press and media bias that we fail to highlight. And so it goes on.

I has no time for Tom English. Hes a smug git.

I watched this a few nights ago and the lies he's perpetuating shows how much he is out the loop. He and his cronies can gtf

He is one of those smug southern Irish ‘literati’ that think they know everything, but in point of fact the only thing that they learned about at school was the creation of the rebel state, (and only about one third of THAT story), and the Wicklow mountains. You can be sure that anything they don’t know, they just make up. Clearly it’s a disease that spreads.

Back