Official Club Fans Survey

Started filling it in and got errors - stupid errors as far as I can see.

For example, it asks at what price you would consider the membership a bargain. Let's say I put £100.

Next question asks at what price would you rule it out as too expensive. If you put, for example, £150 it subsequently throws up an error saying £150 is more than £100. Of course it is FFS.

Am I wrong or have they f*cked it?

Last edited:

For example, it asks at what price you would consider the membership a bargain. Let's say I put £100.

Next question asks at what price would you rule it out as too expensive. If you put, for example, £150 it subsequently throws up an error saying £150 is more than £100. Of course it is FFS.

Am I wrong or have the f*cked it?

Got the exact same issue. I think the survey is structured with £100 as the maximum fee. I don't think the club think people will pay over that per year.

Got the exact same issue. I think the survey is structured with £100 as the maximum fee. I don't think the club think people will pay over that per year.

It might also have been beneficial to specify whether they were talking a monthly, rather than annual, fee (as I assumed). I might go back and do it based upon price PER MONTH. Maybe it says that and I missed it.

Just completed it there, some very interesting questions, hell of a lot of data to sort through though

Same error on that page.

Eventually had to put in a figure that makes my answers look like I can't do math :(:D

Regarding the membership scheme, it's not clear as to whether it's per month or annual monies we are talking about here. Should really be clarified.

Regarding the membership scheme, it's not clear as to whether it's per month or annual monies we are talking about here. Should really be clarified.

The second set of questions - which includes the first question about including a standard RTV package - does specify annual. The first set of questions doesn’t. In the end I went monthly on the first and annually on the second and based my amounts on that and it seemed to work, eg nothing over £100 on the first set of questions. Seemed to work.

I took the membership question to mean yearly.

People need to keep their answers to these questions reasonable. We have a lot on here in particular that like to spout about how much they would pay and everything to Rangers etc. No point putting down £100 for membership when the vast majority wouldn’t pay anywhere near this.
I personally think £40 for a yearly membership with the benefits they listed would see a good number of people taking it up. Maybe even less cost would see a better return.
Glad they have the survey but I probably wouldn’t have known about it if it wasn’t posted on here.

I took the membership question to mean yearly.

People need to keep their answers to these questions reasonable. We have a lot on here in particular that like to spout about how much they would pay and everything to Rangers etc. No point putting down £100 for membership when the vast majority wouldn’t pay anywhere near this.
I personally think £40 for a yearly membership with the benefits they listed would see a good number of people taking it up. Maybe even less cost would see a better return.
Glad they have the survey but I probably wouldn’t have known about it if it wasn’t posted on here.

Its on the official website. You did answer that question by saying you visit the official website every day. Didn’t you?;)

Just a repeat of questions. I got it to. Just reentered my answers and it moved on

Would encourage people to complete the survey, it’s good the club are engaging.

However I would comment the two suggested membership packs need much more thought.

Completed yes it seems 100 is max hopefully something good comes from this good revenue for our club and for our fans all over the world

This is a bloody disaster, it should require you to enter your Rangers number. No doubt this will be all over Celtic Twitter and Forums for them to suggest things for a laugh...

£100? On top of your season ticket and CCCS?

£100? On top of your season ticket and CCCS?

Jeezo mate, I thought I’d made it clear it was only an example. I’m sure most would have taken it as exactly that.:)

And, of course, the vast majority of we Rangers fans do not have season tickets and are on CCCS. I’d be delighted to live close enough to Ibrox to reclaim my season ticket but, right now, I’m limited to a handful of home games per season.

Jeezo mate, I thought I’d made it clear it was only an example. I’m sure most would have taken it as exactly that.:)

And, of course, the vast majority of we Rangers fans do not have season tickets and are on CCCS. I’d be delighted to live close enough to Ibrox to reclaim my season ticket but, right now, I’m limited to a handful of home games per season.
I was only having a laugh, wouldn’t the membership scheme would be for season ticket holders in the first place on the CCCS, in order to reduce the number of people trying to get to away games? You can only join the CCCS with a season ticket can’t you?

I was only having a laugh, wouldn’t the membership scheme would be for season ticket holders in the first place on the CCCS, in order to reduce the number of people trying to get to away games? You can only join the CCCS with a season ticket can’t you?

Been a long, hard day mate so I probably took it the wrong way. I’m not sure it would be primarily targeted at season ticket holders. The first set of questions on pricing certainly points towards that,however, the second is much more focussed on those who are not IMHO. I suspect that more than half of those taking up a membership scheme might be those unable to get to Ibrox and keen to inject funding into the Club and to improve their interaction with the Club.

Hopefully the Club get some positive results that let’s them move forward with this.

It's all about balancing the price with the benefits on offer.

It would be interesting to see what people feel is an appropriate yearly fee.

OK - in the two sets of questions regarding a membership scheme it looks like you need to keep your figures below £100.

Barca's membership scheme is 184 euros a year. I'd probably have paid an equivalent price. I was annoyed as I was filling this out as I couldn't get the figures accepted then it twigged and I'm pretty pleased as it means the club aren't looking to take the piss with the pricing.

£100 is a lot, fair play to those on here if you're willing to pay more than that. However, the normal working fan doesn't have upwards of £100 to pay to Rangers considering you've got a Season Ticket in the region of £550-£1000, not only that, that doesn't include the European games nor the games on CCCS whether that be Cup games or away games.

The website is utter garbage especially since it took them how many years to display it as "Not on-sale yet" instead of "Sold Out" thus confusing fans trying to purchase tickets from the general sale. Not only that they've removed the option to change Bank details on the website for the Cup CCCS so you have to either send a letter or visit the ticket office in person. You also have to go to tickets before you can log into "My Account".

Not one mention of one of the biggest issues for fans. Match day experience and most importantly safe standing. The club don’t give a %^*& about it. Not even a any other opinions box at end to include it or other things like catering or the shite DJ. Assume this is a survey by the new commercial director as it’s similar to one done last year

I got that but the values it was comparing was too expensive (question 44) and expensive but you might still do it (q46). Switched them around and still got it. Bad coding.

Over £100 for a “club membership” will never take-off imo.

£50 per annum with a free first team squad photo, key ring and access to priority ticketing etc is more realistic.

Over £100 for a “club membership” will never take-off imo.

£50 per annum with a free first team squad photo, key ring and access to priority ticketing etc is more realistic.

I don’t think there is any suggestion of £100 membership, in fact some of us found we couldn’t put a figure greater than £100.

If you feel the prices you’ve quoted are appropriate then that’s what to put in when/if you do the survey. You’re response suggests you haven’t looked at it yet.

That was a marathon but we've been banging on for years for more fan engagement so anyone that ignores it or complains that "it takes too long" shouldn't ever complain again about the club "not listening".
Whether the results will end up in improvements remains to be seen but at least the fans are getting the opportunity to put forward their thoughts and ideas.

Naw they are asking for a price for different content Mate.

I don’t think there is any suggestion of £100 membership, in fact some of us found we couldn’t put a figure greater than £100.

If you feel the prices you’ve quoted are appropriate then that’s what to put in when/if you do the survey. You’re response suggests you haven’t looked at it yet.

Why does my response suggest that I’ve not looked at the survey?

And why would anyone be looking at trying to put a figure greater than £100 if that’s not what they were intending their answer to be? It’s like a tim response just trying to hike prices up and sabotage that survey.

PS
I had already completed the survey before my original post. Until I read some posts on here, I never knew there was a £100 cap as I wasn’t even entertaining that figure as an option when answering the survey.

Why does my response suggest that I’ve not looked at the survey?

And why would anyone be looking at trying to put a figure greater than £100 if that’s not what they were intending their answer to be? It’s like a tim response just trying to hike prices up and sabotage that survey.

PS
I had already completed the survey before my original post. Until I read some posts on here, I never knew there was a £100 cap as I wasn’t even entertaining that figure as an option when answering the survey.

‘Over £100 for a membership will never take off’ was what you said. There is nothing in the survey that suggests a price at that level. I assumed, wrongly it would seem, that by saying that you thought a figure of £100 was suggested in the survey.

I think I was the first person on the thread to mention a figure of £100 and, as I explained later, it was simply a random figure to highlight that the first question asked what figure you thought was reasonable and the second question, which asked what was excessive, wouldn’t let you put a higher figure if that figure was over £100. In a nutshell I think that part of the survey is badly constructed.

PS - Depending on what’s on offer, I don‘t think a membership scheme at under £9 a month (under £100 a year) is a ‘tim response just trying to hike prices up and sabotage the survey’ if I’m honest. It’s perfectly reasonable as an upper limit if they offer the right things, for example including the RangersTV package.

‘Over £100 for a membership will never take off’ was what you said. There is nothing in the survey that suggests a price at that level. I assumed, wrongly it would seem, that by saying that you thought a figure of £100 was suggested in the survey.

I think I was the first person on the thread to mention a figure of £100 and, as I explained later, it was simply a random figure to highlight that the first question asked what figure you thought was reasonable and the second question, which asked what was excessive, wouldn’t let you put a higher figure if that figure was over £100. In a nutshell I think that part of the survey is badly constructed.

PS - Depending on what’s on offer, I don‘t think a membership scheme at under £9 a month (under £100 a year) is a ‘tim response just trying to hike prices up and sabotage the survey’ if I’m honest. It’s perfectly reasonable as an upper limit if they offer the right things, for example including the RangersTV package.

figures of £100 are quoted in this thread.

people also saying they couldn’t answer a figure higher than that......

that’s why I said, £100 will never take off (imo)

I pay £17.25 a month for the RTV package. If that was included as a membership benefit, I’d have zero qualms about paying upwards of £100 for it.

Back