Official Poppy Scotland Rangers Badge

Its good knowing your money will be going to charity and not to some badge seller that will probably be selling IRA badges at Celtic park the following week.

I really hate seeing this at games people buying them from the dicks who I guess give very little if anything to the cause

I really hate seeing this at games people buying them from the dicks who I guess give very little if anything to the cause
Or you could buy the badge, but still donate to Poppy Scotland. I've got a drawer full of these things, but it defeats the purpose if you just fish them out every November, hence popping a quid into a collection box makes sense.

My 3 came today. Very pleased.

35jyopg.jpg

Or you could buy the badge, but still donate to Poppy Scotland. I've got a drawer full of these things, but it defeats the purpose if you just fish them out every November, hence popping a quid into a collection box makes sense.

Correct.

Buy new ones every year.

Is anyone else still not received their poppy badges? I ordered mine on the 18th October and it's still not arrived, payment was.made via PayPal , I've contacted poppy scotland twice now but I've yet to receive it..

Is anyone else still not received their poppy badges? I ordered mine on the 18th October and it's still not arrived, payment was.made via PayPal , I've contacted poppy scotland twice now but I've yet to receive it..
No sign of mine either - I ordered on 18th October as well. I was told they were being sent out from 30th October. I've emailed again this morning. Shame as Poppy Scotland are usually really good to deal with.

Have these sold out?
Tried to buy one this morning but link in the OP says no longer exists.

Poppy Scotland advised me on Friday that their resupply of badges had been held up at Customs. Just realised it’s the same one that I got last year! I got the rest of my order the same day with a note advising that the badge would follow.

Back