(Official) 'Rangers Pick' - www.Rangerspicks.com

This is brilliant OP nice one and thanks for posting looking forward to this. I always convince myself I am a dead cert to win. Have it all planned in my head and end up doing awful haha.

All good mate!
Just had a look at Wolves its OK nothing special bit too clustered and confusing.

Just hope ours is easy to use. Industry leading where we have all the aspects. I.e easy access to stadium tours QR codes etc, matchday hubs, player data. Behind the scenes access etc Area for MyGers members is also on my expectations

Just don't want us to settle for mediocre. Needs to be spot on first time.

Just had a look at Wolves its OK nothing special bit too clustered and confusing.

Just hope ours is easy to use. Industry leading where we have all the aspects. I.e easy access to stadium tours QR codes etc, matchday hubs, player data. Behind the scenes access etc Area for MyGers members is also on my expectations

Just don't want us to settle for mediocre. Needs to be spot on first time.
Don’t think you’ll be disappointed! Here’s to a Gers victory tomorrow

Will Rangers Beat Ross County - Yes
Will Rangers score in the 1st Half - Yes
Will Rangers score in the 2nd Half - Yes
Rangers will score : 15 to 30
Will Cedric Itten score - Yes
How many shots on target will James Tavernier have - 2
How many corners will Rangers be awarded - 4+
How many tackles will Glen Kamara make - 2
Will rangers be awarded a pen - yes
Will Tav Score - Yes :mad:
Will Joe Aribo assist a goal - Yes
How many shots on target will Rangers have - 4
Will Ryan Kent score - No

Get Cedric on So Aribo can set him up ffs :))

30 points out of 34 - only one wrong was saying tav would score.

Sore one, but great wee game

27 points. So close but so far lol. %^*& knows what i was thinking with a couple of them ffs.

Not as confident with my picks today as i was last time. Didnt even do too good last time so not holding out much hope today lol.

10 questions tonight, finally think I've got chance. The 15min window question will split the pack though!
I like the game, for free makes tonight's game a bit more entertaining!

Im in again! Hoping for better than last week lol. Iv got a habit of going too high on the goals and tackles though :rolleyes:

I don’t understand how this leaderboard works?

I came in at 55th last night but there’s Hibs fans on the leaderboard?

Back