Official Official Serie A thread 21/22

That was the first football jersey I ever owned. 7 years old at the time! Proper nostalgic brand.

Lotto actually just got bought over by a new conglomerate the other day. The same one who tried to buy Reebok a few weeks back but lost out to Shaq's (semi-related) company.

They've leased back the license to Lotto in the EU, and are going to try to crack America by signing big athletes and football clubs again. Be interesting to see who they end up with in a year or two down the line. Even in the early '00s you still had Sheva, Henry, Bergkamp etc. wearing Lotto boots.

I realise this may be boring to folk with no interest in sportswear/fashion :D
The lotto kits in the 90s were outstanding.

Milan, Fiorentina and Holland.

Selling for 100s these days, I’ve got a Croatia 98 Lotto World Cup kit that cost me a ton :))

Always good to see people who know what they they're talking about on a game.

Makes a difference from Martin Keown and Rio Ferdinand making grunting noises at each other.

Them talking about Jose quoting Marcus Aurelius at his press conference.

Not exactly Jamie Vardy's "chat shit, get banged" is it ?

Reactions: VGM
Good insight from Horncastle there for folk who maybe don’t know too much about Inter’s financial troubles.

I’m not the biggest fan of “the ghost of Edin” up top, but more than decent back up and he should be more than enough for these games.

Them talking about Jose quoting Marcus Aurelius at his press conference.

Not exactly Jamie Vardy's "chat shit, get banged" is it ?

What Marcus Aurelius quote did Jose use?

I've only discovered his writings in the last few months, and now feel like I want some of his quotes tattooed on me.

Didn’t realise Inter had loaned out Van Heusden to them, their sale of him to Liege is the most obvious FFP work around ever :))

Forza Inter.
Just messaged my cousin in Milan. Her 2 boys are big Inter fans and hopeful of a repeat of winning Serie A.:))

Back