Official Official Serie A thread 21/22

Lazio in danger of blowing this, they need to get that 4th goal and they'll not do that by sitting back.
Edit: thought Immobile had got it there :(

I’m a member of the North UK Roma supporters club and they’ve been asking me questions about Hagi this week. Hoping for a pumping of Lazio later! :)
giphy.gif

Great result for Lazio but more nervy than it should have been. Sarri with the eagle mascot was a nice touch during the post match celebrations.

I wonder is Jose will complain about the challenge on Zaniolo in the build up to the second goal, even though they were gifted a penalty later on :))

For all he’s an ex Celtic player, it’s good to see Henderson doing well. Him and Hickey getting a bit of praise from the James’.

What a start to the season he is having, finally getting a run, injury free and he’s fair tearing it up.

If he stays fit, they’ll be in the top three.

Clearest penalty I’ve ever seen, brilliant play from Osimhen but that indicates the end of Diego Godin.

Insigne scores, 2-0, game over.

That’s fucking quality man.

I attended class today with a Serie D side (ravenna) trackie top on today, so fully in the mood to watch some Italian fitba :))

Sum start to the season for Napoli could this be the season they win the league it's been a long long time.

Seem them start of seasons well before then falling away but this is a promising start so far.

Talk about getting it completely wrong!

I caught a glimpse of the coreography from Lazio vs Roma on YouTube highlights and thought that's impressive, I wonder what the Lazio fans did in response?

This totally surprised me :))

I doubt Cagliari v Venezia is that will attract a lot of viewers, but I like the home side.

2-1 Cagliari.

This has been the definition of scrappy.

Locatelli aside, the Juventus midfield are passengers yet again. Been no control from either side.

Back