Official Official Serie A thread 21/22

erskine bear

Official Ticketer
Feel for Roma, they’ve been absolutely robbed there.

No idea why the ref stopped play, Roma evidently were continuing the phase of play.

erskine bear

Official Ticketer
Juve arch bastard their way to victory as expected, starting to feel very much like Allegri first time round.

superallythe2nd

Final game of the round tonight sees Fiorentina travel to Venezia

La Viola lost 1-2 against Napoli before the international break but have made a decent enough start to the season and sit 8th before kick-off. Venezia are still in search of their first home win since promotion. Their only win so far was back on September 11th when they run out 2-1 winners at Empoli. Since then it has been 2 losses followed by 2 draws - can they spring an upset tonight?

Itsjoeariboooooooo

Mourinho used the devastating defeat to highlight how thin Roma's squad is as he threw those involved under the bus.

“Every defeat does damage. I spoke to the players and was honest. I was honest with them, I cannot be honest with you," he added.

“I never disguised the fact we were a squad with real limitations. We have 13 players who represent one team, the others are on a different level."

Not looking good for Jose already. Napoli up next for them.

Jelle1880

Mourinho used the devastating defeat to highlight how thin Roma's squad is as he threw those involved under the bus.

“Every defeat does damage. I spoke to the players and was honest. I was honest with them, I cannot be honest with you," he added.

“I never disguised the fact we were a squad with real limitations. We have 13 players who represent one team, the others are on a different level."

Not looking good for Jose already. Napoli up next for them.
Tune changed from after the Lazio game :D

erskine bear

Official Ticketer
Jose started well, but he’s spent near £100m and the reserves are pretty pish.

Shouldn’t be getting tanked 6-1 by Bodo, I’m starting to jump on the “gone by Christmas” train.

Still 4th in the league right enough, but I suspect they’ll be lower come Monday morning.

Jelle1880

More depressingly both Rome clubs accused of racism last night https://football-italia.net/roma-and-lazio-fans-accused-of-racism-again/
The Lazio fan who handles the eagle pre-match has been suspended too. Not sure this stuff will ever disappear from these clubs...

SPORT-PREVIEW-Lazio.jpg

Bowery Boy

Lovely 2nd goal for Torino. Genoa look like they could be in trouble this season. Really poor at the back and toothless in midfield.