Official Official Serie A thread 21/22

Dzeko hits the bar on the volley after bringing it down on the chest, cracking save to be fair.

I'd love to get back into Serie A, but I'm not willing to pay BT £30 per month for the privilege.

By the way, Lassana Coulibaly is playing for Salernitana these days - buzzing to see him live on TV tomorrow :))

untitled-design-1_XZi24Gc.jpg

Still to be convinced there is a worse tattoo than Brozovic's in world football.

Raspadori is going to have a good season, that experience at the Euro’s must have been out of this world.

Not watched a serie a game in a long time. Quite enjoyed the first half of this inter Genoa game though.
Watched a bit of bundesliga and French league last season on BT . Found a lot of those matches to be quite entertaining.
I'm torn this season which league to watch, can't watch them all :)). Any recommendations?

Just caught the last ten minutes of the first half, Inter looking good both playing and in their new shirt.

And Lautaro stays for the meantime, good news for Nerazzurri fans.

James Richardson back presenting a proper Italian Football show.

Really looking forward to this.

The only thing missing so far is - Goooooooolllllaaaaazzzzoooo. :))
I have to admit, I'm very dissapointed that this is absent from the coverage.

%^*& it, I'm just going to play this before every game.

Last edited:
4-0, Dzeko caps off a brilliant performance with a brilliant strikers goal.

Maybe I was too harsh on him, considering he was in a poor team last year - still shouldn’t be starting regularly for Inter.

Henderson on the bench for Empoli.

Atalanta got a strong team even with a few players missing, Zapata not in the squad.

Back