Official Official Serie A thread 21/22

Incredible striker.

The only ‘weakness’ is that he isn’t the quickest, but he thinks he is - so this impacts his decision making.

At 21, that’ll get coached out of him.

27 in 37 league games this year.

He'll be one of the most sought after strikers next summer. Reckon all the top Italian sides will be interested

He'll be one of the most sought after strikers next summer. Reckon all the top Italian sides will be interested
Constantly linked with Spurs, think they bidded £50m but Fiorentina want £70m. Only cost them £1.5m too, couple of years developing him and now they’ve got a top talent.

Constantly linked with Spurs, think they bidded £50m but Fiorentina want £70m. Only cost them £1.5m too, couple of years developing him and now they’ve got a top talent.

Arsenal were also linked but that was dismissed. At that money it's really only English teams who would be able to afford him and would be willing to pay it.

Osimhen is another who I reckon could be on the move, he's looked really good for Napoli

Arsenal were also linked but that was dismissed. At that money it's really only English teams who would be able to afford him and would be willing to pay it.

Osimhen is another who I reckon could be on the move, he's looked really good for Napoli
Aye, I was surprised they paid £75m for a guy that only scored something like 10 goals in France but he’s been outstanding this season.

Think he knocked back United.

Sassuolo v Cagliari at 11:30, both sides doing poorer than I expected this season. Fancy 3-1 Sassuolo though.

Incredible striker.

The only ‘weakness’ is that he isn’t the quickest, but he thinks he is - so this impacts his decision making.

At 21, that’ll get coached out of him.

27 in 37 league games this year.
Was at the game last night. A game littered with mistakes on both sides.

His link up play was excellent as was his finishing. What’s he lacks in pace he makes up in with awareness…..was willing to do the physical stuff against Kjaer too

Good weekend for Inter (I'd rather it was us!). But that shirt needs consigned to Serie B, only black and blue stripes should be worn in the Meazza.

Was at the game last night. A game littered with mistakes on both sides.

His link up play was excellent as was his finishing. What’s he lacks in pace he makes up in with awareness…..was willing to do the physical stuff against Kjaer too
I envy you, what a game you picked!

Commentator said “every time Roma sign a new player they put out an announcement about a missing child”.

What ?
They do, it's class actually.

That’s quality.

Just like Atalanta sending strips to every new born in Bergamo.

Aye class.

Use your social media influence to find missing children when you sign a new player.

Or maybe just use your social media influence to find missing children

Back