Official Official Serie A thread 21/22

I’m not writing them off just yet, wouldn’t be putting money on it though!.
Nah, I'm not writing them off yet. The top sides will all take points off each other all season but Juve always find away of clawing back into it by grinding out results.
I guess so... Napoli and AC been remarkably consistent so far. Good news we have a midweek card this week :) also a Milan derby in a fortnight!

Few games to tide us over till the real stuff.

Juve/Sassuolo
Samp/Atalanta
And the less glamourous, Udinese v Verona.

All at 5:30, first game has potential!.

Few games to tide us over till the real stuff.

Juve/Sassuolo
Samp/Atalanta
And the less glamourous, Udinese v Verona.

All at 5:30, first game has potential!.
Bar 72 for me tonight so will miss the earlies :( missed last nights fitbaw due to the news yesterday... back in the game for the weekend i hope :D

Was a lovely minutes silence in Turin with the stadium plunged into darkness apart from the players on the halfway line.

Was quite moving I thought.

Napoli coming up, need a win to go back top.

And open up a 13 point gap over Juventus too, which still feels kinda important

Conformed to my flat mates and went to get some beer. Only 12 as working tomorrow, shop had no Morgan’s either which is a pain.

Napoli strip open, beer open.

Ruiz is quality.

Haven’t even been in Stirling yet, went to the bowling alley a couple of times with class mates and nobody drank barring and an Italian Napoli fan.

Going to your old stomping ground (Fubar) on Saturday right enough, mates birthday :))

Did not know there was a bowling alley near by, have no recollection of ever going bowling :D

A Saturday at Fubar though, ooft, mind and bring your boxing gloves with you !

Back