Official Official Serie A thread 21/22

Not sure, I think they were hopeful he’d renew but seemingly he’s explicitly told them he isn’t renewing.

Doesn’t actually expire until 2023 though, so I think they’ll just hold on to him till the summer as I think they have a real chance of getting Europe this season.

Not sure how that’ll impact the fee though, they want £70m but not sure they’d get that for a guy with a year on his deal - even if he is as good he is.
How good is he? Not seen much at all of him, we talking like top level EPL?

How good is he? Not seen much at all of him, we talking like top level EPL?
Only behind Haaland for me, in terms of young strikers but they are different. Vlahovic isn’t quick, but he scores goals.

Spurs are constantly linked, and had a £50m bid rejected in the summer. If Kane leaves I’m pretty certain he’ll end up at Spurs.

29 goals in 39 Serie A games in 2021, first U21 player to score 19 league goals in a season in 17 years (ended up with 21 in the league last season).

He’s really good, cocky bastard too.

Atalanta continue to perform at a level- is it 3 years now?-that should be worshipped by all true football fans.

They're not Inter, but I'm enjoying every game to they play.
:))

4 points between the top 4. Incredible.

Unfortunately from a personal point of view, Napoli's annual mid-season implosion is looking to kick in despite last weekend's drubbing of Lazio :rolleyes:

Back