Official Official Serie A thread 21/22

Hahaha. Spezia now win it.

Amazing end to a terrific match.

That refereeing howler now looks hilariously bad :))

For anyone not watching, Spezia keeper turned into McGregor against Bremen for a few minutes before Milan scored a legitimate goal that got ruled out because the ref had blown for a foul.

What a Fanny.

Vlahovic misses a penalty, tries to Panenka knows I have him to score fist and score two or more:

How are Inter looking for the title?

I love Serie a but don’t have time to watch anymore. Inter have always been my Italian team, I thought after the end of last season it had all fallen apart and they’d be back down the table this season.

How are Inter looking for the title?

I love Serie a but don’t have time to watch anymore. Inter have always been my Italian team, I thought after the end of last season it had all fallen apart and they’d be back down the table this season.
Before the opening day I felt Juve would win, due to Inter having to downsize a wee bit but since that opening day they’ve been the best team.

Before the opening day I felt Juve would win, due to Inter having to downsize a wee bit but since that opening day they’ve been the best team.
Juve paying for a poor start. 12 points if Inter win their game in hand, think it's just a bit of a stretch, but they will certainly have 2nd or 3rd in their sights.

Was some freekick.

Got a bet builder on. Need loads of corners and a card for Torreira second half.

Fiorentina look a right good side
Best they’ve been for years.

Great to see, obviously we have a bit of history with them and they tend to have cracking strips so I like them :))

Still raging at Vlahovic, had him FGS, to score 2+ and him to score first/3-0.

VAR check for handball in the Venezia box.

It’s been about 2 minutes genuinely, and the ball is nowhere near his hand.

Inter making heavy weather of this. :(

On another note, a poor result at home for Genoa in a game they would surely have been looking to get 3 points. I fear they're inevitably doomed to Serie B.

%^*& off

Done three bets with Muriel in them and he’s on the bench for some reason :mad::mad::mad:

The whole Atalanta line up is frankly bizarre.

Back