Official Official Serie A thread 21/22

Hey guys I'm keen to take in a few games In March. Got my eyes in Parma Vs Lecce and then Balogna Vs Atalanta

Has anyone been to either cities before? Any tips on tickets and things to do?
For Parma you can buy them here:

But they only go on sale about 10 days before the game, so best to check back late February.

Also I don't think you'd be able to buy tickets for the curva areas.

@viewoftheadige used to live in Verona, he’s probably the best to ask.
To be honest I'd just be guessing what the situation would be come March in terms of attendance percentages and who could buy tickets. Capacity should be 50% from next weekend! building up gradually from that. The two games you mention shouldn't be too difficult to get tickets for as long as the rules allow it. Need a Covid pass with booster for just about everything at the moment.
I've got my eyes on Verona v Napoli mid March but haven't even looked at the regulations yet as they'll probably change a few times before. As the other poster said check back a couple of weeks before the games. The ticket websites should also say what you'll need to enter the stadium.

Jose’s Roma take on Genoa at 14:00, which sets us up for the Milan derby at 5 (annoyingly means we will miss 15 mins) before Fiorentina v Lazio.

2-0
1-1
1-2

Can't see past an Inter win later. A Milan win would make things more interesting at the top but they've stuttered of late and Inter just look stronger.

Can't see past an Inter win later. A Milan win would make things more interesting at the top but they've stuttered of late and Inter just look stronger.
Aye agreed.

I think it’ll be a score draw based on nothing but my gut, hope it’s at least entertaining as the last couple of big games have been mundane.

Brilliant goal by Zaniolo to win it!

Edit: Gone to VAR for a potential foul, absolute farce if this is ruled out.

Madness seeing some Milan fans in the Inter end break ranks to celebrate in front of the players.

They might struggle to get out of there in one piece.

Great play from Giroud, but Handanovic is starting to show his age.

Title race wide open now.

I'm away to check the odds on Juve

Inter got everything they deserved from that game, when you fail to finish your opponents when you're dominating, don't be surprised when they bite back.

Huge doubts over the mentality of this Inter team.

Well done to Milan they deserved it.

Back