Official Official Serie A thread 21/22

Good first season for Inzaghi though.

Silly points dropped, but he’s done better than in expected.

Someone achievement from Milan and Pioli with probably the third best squad at most.

Crazy season, I had Milan fighting for top 4 but they’ve been consistent.

Next season could be even better - both Lazio and Roma probably back Sarri and Jose with signings, Juve still on a rebuild, Inter still have the best team in the league and Milan have a good chance to improve further with another season of Champions League cash.

Crazy season, I had Milan fighting for top 4 but they’ve been consistent.

Next season could be even better - both Lazio and Roma probably back Sarri and Jose with signings, Juve still on a rebuild, Inter still have the best team in the league and Milan have a good chance to improve further with another season of Champions League cash.

And you haven’t even mentioned Napoli - the team that should have won it this season but for a few too many bottle crashes

Cagliari go down after drawing 0-0.
That was probably the cùntiest thing I've ever seen from a ref at the end there.

Cagliari try to mount one final attack, ref brings play back for a free kick rather than allow an advantage.
Keeper goes to take the free kick.
Ref stops him and moves him 15 yards across the pitch.
Keeper goes to take the free kick again, ref blows for full time.

What an arsehole. Clearly had no intention of allowing them to have an attempt at getting the ball upfield but dragged it out for a bit longer.

Salernitana stay in the league with the lowest amount of points ever recorded for a team that survives relegation in the history of Serie A.

The previous record was held by Crotone who were then coached by Salernitana's current coach :D

Monza will take their place in Serie A for the first time next season.

Didn't realise mad Silvio was involved with them. Thought he'd completely chucked it after selling Milan B-D

Since it's too early for the 22/23 thread, I'll post this here.

Italy's oldest club has tweaked it's logo:
https://www.nssmag.com/en/sports/30136/genoa-new-logo.

Will it make a difference, probably not, but I think it's a subtle and better upgrade.

Hopefully the Grifoni will reclaim their place back in the top flight for the 23/24 season.

Now, if they could only then win the Serie A title, a golden star would look lovely above the badge.

And I know, I'll crack the jokes.

Last edited:
Back