Official Official Serie A thread 21/22

1-0, Morata.

Awful defending from Milan, he has a free run at the keeper from his own half and just dinks it over Maignan.

Does well go get away from Hernandez.

Game has started at a great tempo.

Morata showed great composure. Something you don't always associate with him.

Last edited:
Tomori showing that his recovery pace might have been useful at centre half to prevent Juve's opener.

Rabiot's maw definitely makes him bend over in the scud to check he's wiped his arse properly though.

Thought Milan missed Giroud mid-week and are doing so again tonight. Not only a goal threat but Diaz and Leao play better when he's there as a focal point.

I think Napoli will really challenge for the title this year, so will Inter and Milan though!.

Udinese play some tidy stuff. Think they'll have a decent season. Pussetto looks like he's settling well there.

Cracking finish from the little magician.

Good work by Osimhen too, gets infront of the defender and stops him clearing it.

I scoffed at Napoli paying £75m for Osimhen, who scored 13 goals in Ligue 1 and 18 overall the season prior.

His pace, his strength and has movement certainly looks like he may end up being good value for money - last season a bit stop start due to injury but he’s started well this term.

Still only 22.

Oh my god what a fucking goal move from a free kick, 2-0. That’s the best goal I seen all weekend.

:oops:
Screenshot-20210921-172618-BT-Sport.jpg

Back